Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

who is spain posted:

This is also great because he was too lazy to look up how the DEFCON system actually works. 5 is the least severe, 1 is the most severe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEFCON

Ramirez don't have time for facts, he only have time for truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Some other highlights that didn't make my list or defy category:

I loving love this one. It's so over the edge you think Kelly made it. Then again, that could be said for most of Branco's cartoons.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
In my eyes they are all winners, so I find myself unable to vote for anyone particular. They all deserved to be aborted.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Mister Adequate posted:

A horrendous loving cavalcade of cartoons from utterly reprehensible people who should all be burned alive on a pile of tires.

That's an awful thing to say, there are more environmental alternatives.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Black_Plague22 posted:

I think I'm most impressed that Branco didn't win a single GA award. He sure tried!

He usually go too far, making him seem like a poor man a lovely Kelly.

• Locked thread