Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
Worst Torture Report Cartoon

In your cartoon supporting torture the bad guy is literally performing torture you hack. I thought about adding the black/white version of this as well, because 'look at all that loving cross-hatching.' It was almost impossible to even visualize what was occurring in the panel before the color version was posted.

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

Wait, there were several news stories this week? gently caress it, smashing them all together into one series of "news headline" quotes.

Laziest Cartoon

Look, I recognize this is the Gorrell category. And looking at this cartoon, you might be thinking "Come on, he thought of something to write and even drew some stuff." But when there are run-away award winners, sometimes others who gave it their best (or didn't) can be forgotten. That duck and the NYE text? Copied from the 16 previous resolution cartoons. And, look at it, NYE resolution #21. How loving lazy are you that you repeat the same stupid gimmick nearly every day for a month. Lastly, I would point out this is the 22nd and final NYE resolution cartoon. That might be confusing because it says #21, but that's because the last two ran out of order.

Best edit/parody

There were a lot of fantastic edits this year, and this one, by comparison, might not look all that special. In fact, when it was first posted it went pretty much unnoticed. Nevertheless, this is the beginning. The first "Day By Penis," and since I can't nominate all of them I decided to symbolically nominate the original. I wasn't sure whether to just post the first img or to post all four, but all four were posted together initially and they form one storyline.

Capt. Sticl fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Dec 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
Worst Middle East Cartoon: C

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: B