Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Worst Middle East Cartoon: C

As bad as the others are, there is no doubt what Kirchen means when he calls to "settle" the Palestinian problem.

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: A

The worst in a very competitive category. Drawling the black man as a gorilla gives it the little extra push.

Worst Torture Report Cartoon: F

Racist and calls anything other than torture prisoners pampering. Just awful.

Worst The Interview Cartoon: D

This had to have been more work to put together than just writing and drawling a new joke.

Worst Cartoon About a Tragedy: C

Representing leaders of the black community as feral dogs.

Worst Caricature: G

I am amazed that someone thinks that inviting comparison between themselves and Nazi's helps their cause.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: C

Without a doubt the funniest thing Ramirez has ever made.

Worst Label: I

Ebola drops Ebola.

Least Concealed Bigotry in a Cartoon: L

Honestly, most of these are not concealed in any way shape or form. Every year this is the most competitive category. :smith:

Laziest Cartoon: A.

Gorrell again turns in a white rectangle and calls it a cartoon. This year he added a bit of unintended irony.

Most Easily Reinterpreted: B

Sounds great.

Overall Worst Political Cartoon of the Year: J

The rest are horrible, but this one is calling for genocide. It deserves a place on the shelf next to white mans burden cartoons and Nazi propaganda.

Best Edit/Parody: G

Makes me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Post 9-11 User posted:

Too late for nominees, but I'm surprised that the other Greenberg was submitted instead of this one:

He often makes good cartoons. Then again, he also makes some horrid ones.

Greenberg is typically good so long as the subject is not Israel or Palestine. His I/P cartoons are uniformly vile.

• Locked thread