Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
Worst Middle East Cartoon: D
- For the callous indifference to Palestinian suffering, for the posing that Israel gives two farts about the lives they snuff out, and for the lovely art, here's to 2015 bringing Kirschen Stroke Mk. II: Fatal Boogaloo.

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon: D
- All of these are the defecations of shrieking ghouls, but what makes the lesser McCoy's entry especially repugnant is that, in its seemingly inoffensive "A Holiday Happened" package, it really takes you into the pit of Gary's soul: That the silly negroes are at it again, haha, what if TURKEYS got all uppity like that?! To us it's incredibly offensive. To Gary, it's just another day, another barely-competent scribble. It's Gary's Yang to Glenn's Yin. For two guys who try awful hard to troll their ideological enemies, it's when they don't try that the worst comes out. Even without knowing any context w/r/t who Gary McCoy is, no reasonable person can misinterpret the intent of this cartoon.

Worst Torture Report Cartoon: D
- Toss up really. Putting words in the mouths of the dead pushes this over the line.

Worst The Interview Cartoon: D
- I don't care about any of these and it's really dumb to have a category for this, especially with all the stuff from earlier in the year being passed over. That said, let's hear it for Catalino holding steadfast in reusing assets whenever humanly possible, regardless of how little sense it makes.

Worst cartoon about a tragedy: F
- Get hosed.

Worst caricature: C
- "People who disagree with me are animals."

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon: O
- K and P are real, real strong contenders, but you gotta give it up for the master McCoy. He can infuse creamed Hate into even the most banal of A Thing Happened cartoons. "Respect."

Worst Label: I
EBOLA
GAY

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon: A
- "A" is for "rear end in a top hat," as in, "Gary McCoy shits another toon out his rear end in a top hat."

Laziest cartoon: F
- His "clever" first entry notwithstanding, this is the one that was made the quickest. Even Ramirez's entries required basic Photoshop skills and font-matching. Gorrell's thing is reappropriating logos and whatnot for his cartoons, so while this isn't especially egregious for his standards, it blows the others out of the water.

Most easily reinterpreted: B

Overall worst political cartoon of the year: I
- You lost out in Worst Police Brutality, but you more than made it up with Worst Cartoon!

Best edit/parody: I
- But you're in my heart, Day by Penis. <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread