Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Invisible Ted posted:

Got to this area last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzlNWRUV3uU
loving love this game.

Haha my one year old started dancing when I played this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone else crashing/freezing before the main menu pops up? Sad I can't play the game since the last update.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Had the same thing. Go to the Nuclear Throne folder in steamapps and open options.ini then change VertexBufferMethod to 1.

I did this and managed to get to the character select screen, but then levels wouldn't load. Fortunately the patch today seems to have fixed all the things.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Whoever is playing turned off screenshake and thats pretty lame in my opinion. I guess unless the torunament is over and I'm confused.

Doorknob Slobber fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 19, 2015

• Locked thread