Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 233 days!)

So... did this come from Ferntucky, or Gardnerville?

I swear I saw that on CL last year or so and had one hell of a guffaw about that paint awful contact paper. Don't plug the holes in the cab- you'll die of carbon monoxide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Parked on main street in Yerington.

When did Yerington get automobiles?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

cursedshitbox posted:

How old is the fuel filter?

Yep. Ferd was doing this same sort of poo poo until I replaced the fuel filter. I drove it home doing about 35 on the highway praying to survive the trip. Did the plugs, wires, and ignition coil. Still pretty lovely. Did fuel filter. Now it can be floored all the way up to 3K RPM! Hell, I may be doing 50 uphill but it is kind of picking up speed!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Raluek posted:

Although, having that "creative" battery terminal on there does suit the rest of the truck. So maybe it's best to just leave it until it fails catastrophically, and fix it then. When in Rome...

Nevada. Its always Nevada.

• Locked thread