Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
I love how our "house" is growing day by day like an angry orange sherbert colored zit on the neighborhood. The homeowners' board would love us.

We're making money from everywhere now, let's act like the bored, suburban gal we are and seduce the piazza delivery person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Steal something!

Edit: Stealing the honey works.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Hydrophobic and Loves the Outdoors

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
We should write a book about our time cleaning up the mean streets as a detective.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Graduate with an A! By any means necessary. Business is cut-throat.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
If I recall correctly, getting every degree is an option for a lifetime ambition. Probably not what we have set for ours, but it's nice to know we'll be achieving someone's lifelong dream.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Actually, college is quite magical in that Sims do not age while attending university. A young adult sim that has gone to college to get every degree has basically lived several sim lifetimes before they hit adulthood, especially if you take it easy on your course load/don't apply for scholarships.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Dye Samara's hair beach blonde.

Matching colors are an anathema to me.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
I'm not a big fan of Sims 4, but even I have to admit the small, frequent loads are less annoying then the unstable, laggy, megaloads that sims 3 has.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Te be fair, the last death was when Samara used the megaphone to "Rant about Death", an action which only ever pretends to kill you... the first time you use it. Even with the unlucky trait, ranting about death a second time shortly after would still be permadeath for samara.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Look at all that money, just sitting there. Let's be extravagant

Cook something really expensive.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Meditative Trance Sleep, because this is just amazingly useful.
and
Always on the List for seeing where all the important, fun people are.

Sketchie posted:

EDIT: ...just how is Samara tagging her dorm on the outside of the 2nd and 3rd floors? I just noticed!

Once a tag is made, you can drag it around as an object. Or Samara has mastered flight.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Let's wish for Long Life, so that Samara can dance on the graves of "friends".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Get a Camera at the market!

Obnoxiously take pictures of everything!

• Locked thread