Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Really, really hard to say. I liked so many games growing up, played on both consoles and PC, I could never pick just one.

Like a lot of people said, Heroes 2 is my favorite in the series. I was one of the few people who actually liked 4 more than 3, but mostly because they had a better story going by then.

Command and Conquer also ranks pretty high up there, and a lot of it (beyond the bad controls that is) actually holds up today.

A Link to the Past gave me chills as I saw the credits rolling, and beating the final boss was amazing, had my heart pumping like nothing else.

Super Mario 64, as it was my first proper 3D platformer.

And lots and lots of Shareware games I've forgotten the name of since they came in bundles :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread