Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Morrowind.

I got it when I was 16-17, and had no idea how to actually play it. So instead I cheated, gave myself god mode, and enough stats to join every house. I then spent an entire school year playing that game every single night. By the end I had to have had over a thousand hours in that game, had explored most of the island ( if not the entire thing ), had joined each of the three great houses ( as well as all the minor houses ), and done all the content in Tribunal/Bloodmoon.

I didn't care that it was rough even when I got it, the world was so unlike anything else I'd ever seen that I needed to keep playing it. I remember having that huge paper map and just drawing on it constantly whenever I found new things/important items I couldn't take out. I treated it like a treasure map, and by the end of my playthrough it was super worn/torn, but it had all the major secrets/cool stuff labeled on it because I found it. I still have it, and when I found it while digging through my old stuff recently it brought back a ton of good memories.

I got lucky as a kid. My parents only really bought me Spyro for PS1, Ratchet and Clank for PS2, and then when I got my PC they went and dug through some bargain bins, finding Deus Ex, Morrowind, Baldurs Gate 2, and Age of Empires 2 for me. I grew up on classic PC properties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread