Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

All the obvious stuff, Secret of Mana, Atari 2600 stuff on a weird 200+ games in one thing called a TV boy that my grandma bought me, basically had a bunch of old atari games ripped off under other names. LOZ:LTTP. Crash Bandicoot and that.

But also I grew up playing my dad's old Amiga on an ancient tv with his giant library of bootleg floppies. I played a whole load of strange platformers from that era. There's a certain feel to games developed during the time of the Amiga that I just haven't seen since, you get it a bit in stuff like jazz jackrabbit or earthworm jim, but I remember playing James Pond 2: Robocod and it was just surreal.

Oh and some game called paradroid 90 where you fight robots and then take over them and fight other robots with them, also a weird but cool game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread