Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
Sign-ups for WoWS beta weekend have started. At least in EU.

Hurry up or you'll miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/5953-wings-over-the-water-weekend/page__st__100__pid__94517#entry94517

Try again tomorrow i guess.

Or try to get a code from somewhere else.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
Just found out that in WoWS you can follow your shots in the air by pressing Z after firing. Pretty neat imo.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
I don't know how this happened, but I can log in to and play the botes closed alpha client.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!

Chillyrabbit posted:

Beta weekend clients should only work on the beta weekends, not all weekends. Wait until they call out for another round of testing.

It's weird, but I could download and play the alpha client yesterday. I'm only a weekend tester.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
Try this: http://worldofwarships.eu/en/cbt/game_download/1

I just download it from the member page. It has gone from being the beta weekend page to having alpha info on it for me. Can't see the alpha forums though and I'm still in the weekend tester group on the forums.

(If it doesn't work for you I can upload the installer somewhere for you)

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!

PirateBob posted:

Seems they turned you into an alpha tester for some reason.

I played with an NA code for the beta weekend. I get an Error 403: Access denied on the EU link, and if I change it to .com I get Access Restricted.

I don't think I'd be able to log in even if I had the client, but thanks for offering.

I ran into a dev ingame today and asked them about it. I hope they dont remove my access.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!

xthetenth posted:

People who've been making it work should probably be checking on the forums what group they're in.

Weekend tester. Same as always.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
After meeting a dev ingame in botes and then messaging him on the official forums it seems they are going to let me keep the alpha access and just update my forum status to alpha tester.

Yay!

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
So botes is going into CBT on the 12th. Is it time to start a thread for it?

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
Everything from Alpha will still be under NDA too. So don't post any old stuff on the 12th either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
First game in the Crom B.

i think i like this tank.