Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

2Jets posted:

I feel like I've been an antisocial weirdo for too long. Who do I have to talk to to get a sweet pansy clan tag? And what's the discord link again? I'm Yoko_Ono in game on NA.

Invite sent, welcome aboard.

https://discord.gg/tP3p9b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

So are the tier 9s in the new Soviet medium and heavy lines worth playing?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Has 1.0 changed the game significantly?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I haven't played in forever but has there ever been any plans to fix matchmaking to be +1/-1, or at least prioritize two tier games and only using 3 when nothing else is available? Has the game been improved at all?

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

That sucks. I would otherwise be a paying player again but every time I think about it I remember busted garbage like +2/-2 MM and arty and I just say nah gently caress it I got better games to play. They're turning away customers like me. I can't imagine either of those things are actually popular at all with the player base but what do I know.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 2, 2018

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Hey does anyone have that old video of that T57 G player getting taken out with 0 damage. It's a dumb request I know but I'm a big dummy so it's appropriate.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Ah thank you much, I knew it was called well done or something but I couldn't find it on you tube. Also I think I've been clean on this game since last Christmas. Is 3-5-7 mm still a thing, because lol if it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

McGavin posted:

No, he was actually responding to everyone calling him poo poo.

He could just be botting the grind and then playing once he gets to the tank he wants.