Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worfus
Sep 24, 2007
That clan wars tank list is horribly outdated. The 50B and 215B are in demand, the 263 and IS4 in demand but lesser numbers. The foch155, 268, 121, and 183 are scrub tanks that should never be used. The 430 is ok at least and used sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worfus
Sep 24, 2007
Hilarious to me that they could consider those stats balanced with the FV4202 for example. I mean basically it gets worse acceleration for better everything else by a wide margin. 215B Is a good tank though, it was nice to have at least 1 rear turreted tier 10 heavy. Soon only the failowe will be left. A tier 10 heavy that moves decently, has high dpm, and has gun depression with a strong turret face is completely unfair.

Worfus
Sep 24, 2007
So after not playing for about 6 months I decided to login and play a round of T30. I did 6300 dmg, got 5 kills, and lost. Good old World of Tanks. On some level I always keep coming back to this game because pubbies are so drat bad and I can just listen to heavy metal and murder pubbies easily and not let losing games ruin my time.

So I left MO back when I quit tanks and don't really get along with some of their leadership because I'm a goon. However, most of PBKAC/OTTER/other goons are now in MO as OTTER died. Are there other worthwhile clans that aren't full of sperging children besides MO? G maybe? I can get into any clan from a skill perspective, I just don't want to platoon with guys who complain about getting their damage in or freak the gently caress out because their wn8 for the session is sub 3k.