Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
Remind me how the gently caress you're supposed to hit any specific spot with the Indien Panzer. This thing's cannon feels like a loving nightmare and it's bloom from even slightly adjusting the turret or vehicle position is rediculous. even when fully aimed, the drat thing seems to always shoot anywhere BUT the center. It's never remotely on target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
Hellsau is just kinda here to make everyone hate playing, isn't he?

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Missing Name posted:

At last, he gets it.

Why are you clicking the forum? You should be clicking tanks.

gently caress tanks, I migrated to robocraft. way better tonk battles to be had there.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Control Volume posted:

the secret is youre bad too

The actual secret is uninstall and go play something that's not awful.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
Is this game good again yet or am I okay having some odd 40gb of my HDD free from this scourge

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Oct 9, 2015

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
been WoT free for nearly a full year, pretty happy with this fact. Migrated to AW and happy to be playing a game that's fun and fast. Robocraft is still the best WoT clone though, everyone should just go play that instead.

There's actually much better options than WoT now, and you guys still consistently bitch about it and play it like you're married to it. I guess that's what happens when you waste hundreds of dollars and hours on a bad game!

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
Except it's not that hard to make something good or go up tiers? Ever since i got tank tracks I've been driving the same vehicle with slight mods for armor and such. it's really easy to make a singular, good vehicle even very early in. It took maybe a week to get to tier 4 or 5, so whatever you were building must've been really bad.

Or maybe you're trying to take it seriously. that's bad, don't do that. it's like Jenga with guns and you see which pile of blocks falls apart first.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Hellsau posted:

I tried playing it back when NTR was alive so maybe a year and a half ago? Has it actually improved or what. When I stopped playing they just got rid of the crazy chair+gun thing.

It's a massively different game now. Megabots, Rotors, Spider walkers, Biped Legs, jet sleds are viable, wheels have been majorly fixed to be viable, Helium drones massively nerfed/fixed, hover is based on world coordinates rather than ground angle which saves them from the awful flipping issues, restrictions on art bots lifted, totally retooled the tier system and way things are unlocked, you can live longer than a minute in matches, decently fun base destruction main mode, and finally people can buy and sell their creations in a market.

The only problem I really have is there's still not that many maps, but they've been changing that slowly. I think there's atleast 2 or 3 new ones since then.

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 30, 2015

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
It's a good thing they fixed that and also broke gun chairs entirely. It's great when a game changes and gets better. (Unlike this one)

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

GiantHurtBall posted:

Hey let me stop grinding up towards good tank through lovely tanks (that are atleast workable) and pick up grinding to decent tanks through garbage tanks (the BP only works when its top tier if youre not welp there goes everything) ...you should pick up Armored Warfare anyway its got everything WoT lacks ...its got amazing realistic gameplay with fast and tactical movement , engaging and fun new mechanics and incredibly deep tactical operator classes like AFV's that go fast and see far , Light tanks they go fast and shoot , MBTs theyre fast and shoot but are armored , TD theyre fast and shoot but have camo and SPGs they go slow and shoot sometimes they explode :psyduck: .

Also you've incredible mechanics at work such as ...smoke launchers launching smoke that smokes and makes you +invisible+ everytime I pop my smoke I feel like a cool rogue class tank assassin its so fun and I cant wait for them to add loot into the game :^).

Did you know everytime you kill a boss in PvE it drops a energy drink? You can sell that for 20k !!! TWENTY KAY credits thats like a lot.

Also instead of being a lame dumb nationalist tank man youre a cool orphanage torching PMC man that doesn't care about any agendas but simply is in it for the money.

Thats really cool , also you can build your base and it has buildings ? They dont go fast or shoot but give you incredible buffs like "poo poo costs a bit less I guess" and "well poo poo takes a little bit less time I guess".

Truely its a great and refined game and I can't wait to play it again and spend money on it :psyduck: I'm right back into the grind after my ISP unfucked themselves and after I got my lobotomy done :^)))))

STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL TANKGOONS

Quality posting 10/10 that's what I expect from the World of Tanks thread on Something Awful dot com

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I would get on again. Join a new clan, play with friendlier faces, maybe finally have the drive to finish off the Indien and get the Leopard 1

But then I'd lose the Dominion Tank Police badge that is permanently affixed to my tanks. I don't know if I could ever go without that.
I also simply can't stand the player base or how I wasted some-odd year getting a giant brick that just gets worse and worse as the game progresses.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I saw there's some Wotld of Tanks model kits that come with a ton of game bonuses, and i was wondering if the exclusive premium tanks are at all worth the price of the kits or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I'm back and glad to see I'm still able to heavy tonk well, but i'm also finally taking TDs seriously with the russian line and swede line. not sure which way I should go for the russians though: 268 or 263. which do you guys feel is a better vehicle to putz around in?