Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

kemikalkadet posted:

Battle assistant. And I don't know, I play on EU where they respect our freedoms to use gamebreaking mods.

The only gamebreaking mod, in my opinion, is the hedgeclipper one. Everything else is meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Animal posted:

I would only consider the Su-122-44. Its badass.

More like poo poo.

LETS GET THIS DERAIL STARTED.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Uranium 235 posted:

Just got the big gun on the E-75. It's pretty cool.

I looked ahead at the E-100 big gun and noticed the AP pen is awful. I assume you just shoot HEAT almost all the time?

Yup.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Hellsau posted:

You can tell the real baddies apart when they complain about your E100's gold ammo.

most pubbies are also goddamn terrible at playing the E100. Properly played, you should always be doing at least 3k + in that thing every game.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Pft. 2k WN8. gently caress stats, cause I have to do 3500-4000 every single game just to hold steady.

I'm pretty sure i'm the only one doing this in a heavy (E-100), instead of all those assholes padding their stats in T62s.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Animal posted:

So is the E-100 worth getting a new crew for? I dont wanna move them from my beloved E-75

Yes. You most likely want to keep the E-75. The E-100 is also a great tank.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Hypothetically, IF one were to try to find someone to hypothetically sell their account to for "$texas", where would one hypothetically look or go?

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
To all the people who don't think the Lorraine is that bad.

Why don't you play one for a while and get back to us.

I know that when I'm in my E-100 and I see a Lorraine, its a priority target for a 150mm sized hug.

Its giant, has a poor gun, and has poo poo armor.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Why arent you all using an E-100 for the damage blocked missions? Its so easy.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Take a break between switching between World of Tanks and World of Warships.

I finished playing my Fuso and loaded up my E100, and.... led a tank by a good 4 tank lengths while realizing I didn't need to do that.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

rossmum posted:

I get very happy when people shoot all HEAT at me because it will bounce.

HEAT is bad. Don't shoot HEAT. That includes in the T69, which honestly does not need it.

Unless you're driving the E100. Shoot HEAT err'day

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Mostly apathy.

People got discouraged when we lost a few clan war battles, but what do you expect when you go over strats 10 minutes before the battle, and the other team has practiced it multiple times.

For me, I don't care. I don't want to put effort into this game. Last thing I want to do in this game, or any clan, is to treat it like EVE or WoW, where it almost becomes a part time job.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Hellsau posted:

Uh, Cam/Donkey -

We're gonna need to turn in our goon cards. A pubbie actually thanked us for being good people. That was the WTpz4 from the last Malinovka game.

Is that the one that drove across the open field like a retard?

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
E100 is so much better than the E4. A properly played E100 just wrecks poo poo.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Meh. I have an AW invite and never bothered downloading that game. Soon as I heard there was arty I just said gently caress it.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
I see a new revenue stream. $15 monthly to not have to play against artillery.

By god my winrate would be 85%.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Went to a WG live event cause it was close and I had nothing better to do.

Fill this out and you may or may not get gold. http://survey.wargaming.net/s/PlayerGatheringApril26/

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Cardiac posted:

Saw your replay on the Wotlabs forum.
Must suck to die to a HE shooting Jpz100 after doing 10k damage :stare:

I should have had him too, I didn't expect a Jpze there so I snapshot a poorly aimed shot.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

maev posted:

Whats the better tier 10 upgrade, The IS-7 or E-50M? About to get exp for both.

E50M is more "fun".

The bar to do well in an IS7 is higher.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
^ properly played, yes. Also will consume credits like a fat man at a free buffet.

Be careful with the IS7 right now though, with the prevalence of T10 tds, unless you're hull down, they can and will shoot straight through your front no matter how you're angled.

You have one of the lowest HP pools for a T10 heavy, in what used to be a "bouncy" tank, but no longer, due to power creep.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Apparently I got drunk and changed the names on my E100 crew to Nazi Uboat captains.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of buffs.

They should make the E100-Flakpanzer. instead of the 150mm, dual 128mms from the E75 and halve the reload.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Hellsau posted:

Why would you voluntarily play a tier ten tank while handicapping yourself? If you're firing AP from the 150mm, just use the 128mm instead.

Yeah. Definitely use the 128mm on the e100. This is a good idea.

When I see an 128mm E100 when Im in my E100, its time to bully the gently caress out of him.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Prav posted:

I bought two high-tier nazi box tanks today. I make poor decisions.

Nazi Box Tanks are the best. E100 best E.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Mesadoram posted:

About half way to the E75, if the E100 is anywhere close to as much fun as the Failowe I know I will love it.

If you play it properly, E100 is ridiculous. Nothing like bitch-slapping people for 750 and bouncing everything in return. HEAT will go through E100 turret faces, JPZ casemates, anything that you will face frontally. I think i have the best E100 on the NA server too, thats how much I love that giant fascist rolling box.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Mesadoram posted:

Thanks for the morale support 2nd banana.

When I finally get the E100 we should marathon it to get you that #1 position.

Not win rate, but per vehicle efficiency (xTe).

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Uranium 235 posted:

I dunno I just use the Pogs tank contours mod so the tank names are displayed separately from XVM.

It gives a shitload of information about each tank. It's handy if you play a tier you aren't used to playing and you go up against a tank you rarely see, and you want to know whether you can pen it frontally or not.

I just use silhouettes.

Real men know everything about the tank from the side profile and nothing else.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Thats why server reticle is such an important mod.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
What the hell can the Japanese heavy line even be? All they had were lovely tanks in WW2, and by the time their domestic tank industry got up and running, MBTs were the thing.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

China server is its own thing, and apparently a dystopian pay2win world where everything costs money. Also, gold Type 59s.

The mid tier brit heavies actually have bad dpm, that's the real problem with them.

The 9 and 10 shoot a 120mm gun really loving fast. If you just go wherever your team goes, you can really rack up damage by using pubbies as a distraction. The same principle applies for medium with dpm.

In what loving world is like almost a 10 second reload "really really fast"?

The Conqueror sucked rear end because anyone who knew about its poo poo reload and DPM would just bully the poo poo out of you because it didn't have armor worth poo poo.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Mesadoram posted:

I try to play my M103 like a medium with some armor. It can bully if its LFP is covered, if not then people will pen it all loving day with 0 effort. The turret can be trolly, rock your tank to gently caress up tumor snipers.

Tumor sniper? Why bother? Most guns will go straight through the front of the turret cheeks.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
The only one is the vegetation one and the show where arty fired from. I remember a good number of patches ago, you could see arty tracers while driving tanks.

Im pretty sure if right now I could see arty positions, it would be amazingly and hilariously unfair as I snipe them from across the map.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Beats me. Ive never used warpack, I just read it had that feature on the warpack website.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Zephyrine posted:

Is the AMX40 immune to shells or what? I was sitting behind one in a medium tank just unleashing all I had and he just turned his turret around and ignored me.

What. How did you fail to pen an AMX40?

That thing is the worst.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

WitchFetish posted:

-Good
-Cool looking
-Fun

Pick two.

E-50M is all three.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Ugh. What you should be advising is skipping the awfulpanther.

What a worthless tank.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
The block double your HP as a heavy one is a pain.

Its difficult finding enough retards that will shoot at my E100's side, or least, enough to make 6k bounced.

I might have to buy a VK just to get this mission done.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

BadLlama posted:

So I got myself a full crew of ladies for my Russian Medium and for my Lorraine. I then decided to put another lady in a British TD and I do not know why gently caress me.

Out of all the trees, and out of all the tanks...

You put your female crew in a Lorraine?

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

DonkeyHotay posted:

The same old same old. Burnout and some migrations to greener pastures. More specifically to the tournament, we had some questionable strats against teams too good to wing it.

Definitely the questionable strats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
The penetration nerf is a pretty massive buff for the E100.

Not only is the AP getting buffed, but mediums will have a much harder time penning you.