Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

After not playing WoT in months I came back today to play with some friends and ended up falling in love with my T37 and playing all day because Im avoiding phone calls from my family and its my vacation time, ok Dad Atomizer!?

I just unlocked the Bulldog and regretfully sold my T37, I ended up with a 67.44% WR over 86 games(down from 70% only 10 games ago :smith:) a ton of mastery badges and a bunch of angry T8 drivers calling me a reroll because there is just no way some autist with 3k games should be able to wipe the floor with their T8 heavy in a cute little T6 light.

:getin:

Also this thing has straight up stupid WN8, a round I did my HP in damage was like 2k WN8 and most games I was getting 4k+ WN8. Stat padding like mad.

e: First game in the bulldog with only the upgraded gun and 2k damage and 4k WN8. Jesus yes.

apseudonym fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Dec 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Atomizer posted:

Lol, what's your IGN?

Asurmen

Can I do a name change? Or is it set? Id rather be using my SA username.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Atomizer posted:

You can change it (at a cost of 2500 gold) here:

https://na.wargaming.net/personal/

That's a lot of gold, :effort:.

My WR has gone down in the Bulldog to 50% 45 games in after starting strong but my average XP is better than all my premiums and my WN8 is doing awesome so I'm just going to blame team that I just cant carry hard enough, I'm sure the WR will trend back up.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

The bulldog is the best tank.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Researched:T-54 researched. Undistributed experience spent: 142000. Free Experience spent: 0.

My first tier 9 :getin:

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

So much XP to get the gun on it :smith:

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Well, prioritize the D-10T2S, because the 140 is a better T-62A. Even though clans want more than one T10, the way the T-62A is spoken about now is "seriously...no one else has a 140 that's not locked...okay, I *guess* you can bring your -62A..."

I'm too gay for clan wars.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Noobmeter says I have the highest 30day WN8 in PANSY, does this make me cool or am I still bad for playing a bad game about tanks and being a sperg :smith:?

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

subhelios posted:

Who plays this game thirty days in a row? Perhaps you should seek help.

:confused: thats not 30 day WN8 means? Its averaged not summed.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

This patch is entertaining.

:france:

:unsmith::respek::france:

Then we got rushed by a KV-5 and murdered :smithicide:.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

I made a friend

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

https://gfycat.com/FastDarlingBluetickcoonhound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B42-16K6o2w
Bulldoglyfe

apseudonym fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 13, 2016

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Atomizer posted:

Here's a 24-hour Discord invite. Give me your IGN if you want a PANSY clan invite.

I got dropped but am playing again, can I get an invite on Asurmen?