Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Darkrenown posted:

Trying to parse this:

Union-1. Invaluable Assistance

Primary
Enable your allies to cause the average of 2 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles in a battle by spotting them or destroying their tracks within 5 battles. Enable your allies to cause 1 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles in a battle by spotting them or destroying their tracks within 5 battles.

Secondary
Enable your allies to cause the average of 1 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles in a battle by spotting them or destroying their tracks. Enable your allies to cause 1 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles in a battle by spotting them or destroying their tracks.

My guess is: Either get 2k average spotting/tracking damage over 5 battles (so 10k in first and then nothing :v:), or get at least 1k 5 battles in a row?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Atomizer posted:

I've seen a Kolobanov's on a base cap before, but even I was surprised by this replay since he "earned" it AFTER they finished the cap and the game was won, but of course the clock was technically still ticking I guess. So that <50% shitlord gets a Kolobanov's for doing 0 damage. :suicide:

Well, the cap isn't actually completed even when it says 100, it's when 100 disappears and it says "Base captured!" that it's complete. THEN there is a 5-sec grace period before the round actually ends, and if a tank dies in those 5 seconds it's reset to count out another 5 seconds. Had a win get hosed once as both teams capped and the enemy was 10sec behind, but my team kept killing the ones that had come back to defend their cap and reset the grace period and whomp whom draw.

If they had managed to kill the dude in the Hetzer before the grace period was over, they would've won despite cap being finished.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

2Jets posted:

This guy was upset with something I did.

Only thing I can think of is that since it says he crashed, maybe he fell over, saw you in the distance and hoped you'd come put him right side up again but you didn't so gently caress you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

moolchaba posted:

Most e25 players I encounter are terrible

See, this is the issue.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Turmoilx posted:

ANYONE know what this dudes clan icon is? cant figure it out looks like a bird with no feathers on https://imgur.com/ZiXETRw

You dickhead! :v:

Also, wtf?! 383 battles in tier 8, with 16 loving tier 8 premiums. Why would he keep buying them if he's never gonna play them?

Valle fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Aug 16, 2018

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Except he's got a shitton of premiums, not just the tier 8 ones. Can they all be rentals? At this point I'm just assuming he's explaining it away by thinking of it as paying WG for playing the game he apparently likes a lot.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

serious gaylord posted:

In case you've been getting shot by an invisible Swedish td that shouldn't be able to hit you on Arctic region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_s5w5-bujk

Welp. Kinda sucks to see someone that poo poo get that much damage.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

How the hell does a Hummel do nothing?

By being a below 45% player.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Haerc posted:

It was amazing on the VK36 before it changed into a heavy.

My winrate with it was around 60% at nearly 400 battles, 80% solo.

Are you sure you're not getting the short 88 mixed up with the Konisch? Cause the old short 88 had pretty much no redeeming qualities.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Prav posted:

230 alpha at T6 was pretty redeeming

Think it was 220 at the time actually. poo poo pen on tanks that struggled to flank and poo poo gun depression. It was...not good. Vk3002DB was reviled because it only had access to the short 88 at tier 7. Then premium rounds for credits came around and running that tank with the 105mm was hilarious!

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Prav posted:

i always thought they people were being overdramatic about the low pen on the 8,8 L/56 tbh

Well, to be fair, the Easy8 was lauded as a great tank, when it had even less pen than the L/56. It had gun depression and neat mobility though. I think the biggest issue was probably that people liked the 75mm, and then you get a gun that does more damage but has worse accuracy and aimtime and a lot less penetration, one tier up. Matchmaking spread back then sure didn't help that...

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Hellsau posted:

There is literally zero difference between a draw and a loss.

Wrong. Loss means the camping fucker on the enemy team wins. I'd rather draw to spite the shite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Moatman posted:

Oh drat drawing on the map isn't built in? That poo poo's super useful sometimes

Since only the people who also have that poo poo installed can see it, it's less useful than you'd think, unfortunately.