Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I would assume that anyone with even two braincells would know it's dog poo poo and have better T9s to play.

BuT iT wUz FrEe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Is there a matchmaking prohibition against a T8 tech tree wheelie platooning with two FL 10s?

Again, the most fun I've ever had in this game was grinding the 13/75 and 13/90s and ~Wolf Packing~ motherfuckers.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Even though T6 premiums are screwed trying to fight the new T8s as the top tier, the Rudy is back on sale until the 23rd.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

A lot of older premiums, even T8s, need to be reclassified as T7s, and the FCM 50t is definitely one of those tanks.

Honestly, I'd say it probably would be better at T6 since a stiff breeze can penetrate it from pretty much all angles.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

is the ISU-152 OP or am I just really good/lucky with it so far? 20 battles in an I have almost an 80% win rate and i had the top gun unlocked basically within like 10 battles

If you like it, be on the lookout for the ISU-152K, which has the Obj 704's BL-10 (which the tech tree -152 used to have as an upgrade).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Mesadoram posted:

Church III is one of my favorites. Such an amazing tank :allears:

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP

(heal a dead crewman)

(suddenly notice you're the last person alive on your team)

(lose, re-queue)