Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Borderlands 2, Dooky Dingo's PC edition:

(the worst screenshot I could find from the PS Vita version)

I never got that big into BL2 and kinda dislike most of the writing and especially the humor, which is a bit awkward when almost all of my friends are massive fanboys and -girls of this game. I don't think it's a bad game though, it's pretty fun to jump in, turn your brain off for a few hours, and shoot mans with big guns to get bigger guns to shoot more mans with (especially now that I bought almost all the DLC in the Steam sale). I should probably give co-op a shot, but since I'm on PC I don't have any of my friends to play with. :saddowns: Especially since there's no splitscreen in the PC version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Oh yeah, it does look like someone made a mod that doesn't require a ton of extra bullshit to work like the other method I found earlier. It still seems to be a bit awkward compared to true local co-op, but I think I'll give it a shot anyway.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the boss fights in this game. Pretty much all of them seem to follow the "one huge bulletsponge guy and a clusterfuck of infinitely spawning mooks" formula, which really gets old after a while. I suppose the smaller enemies are there to let you get a second wind when the boss nukes you, but I've never cared for this style of boss fights in any game and BL2 is no exception. At least in co-op you have other people to draw some of the fire and bail you out if you get killed, single player is just annoying.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I do like the Spinal Tap font they used for Flynt's intro screen, complete with umlauts over the Ns. :allears:

Also, I just started my first TVHM run with my siren so if someone wants to tag along, hit me up on Steam. Steam name (and avatar) is the same as here.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Well honestly, if it wasn't for this thread I probably wouldn't have bothered to grab the DLC and start playing the game again... and get horribly addicted and mess around with different characters and try out TVHM and put in 50 hours over a single week... oh god send help :gonk:

• Locked thread