Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

I really wish that wasn't as accurate as it is. :(

Dingo's computer hard at work here.

So having not played BL2 yet and having also not read up on it in any way, I'm gathering that it's like Skyrim Diablo with guns. Which is pretty awesome, I gotta' say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

I'm a dingo.
All of the babies went missing.
NOW DO YOU SEE?

Considering how old you are, I say this checks out. :smug:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Since Jotsam seems to have so much trouble understanding memes, I think I know a fine young gentleman who would be more than happy to educate him.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Next episode will feature Wayne Brady playing as Krieg in a surprising twist.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

All loot has value. :colbert:
Even if it's just to sell for cash to play the slots...

Dingo, we all think you have a gambling problem and we're all worried about you. :ohdear:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Over encumbrance is not, however. Just ask any shut-in. :burger:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Like Jotsam, my parents left me at a yard sale this past weekend so I just barely got back and am able to post now.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Best update title, hands down. :swoon:

Payday 2 is pretty cool. Only ever have watched it, but if you guys need to do filler I'd be down for watching more sessions.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Brokerlands is going to be extra DLC where you can play the real estate market of Pandora. :10bux:

I like how Jotsam derives nothing but absolute joy from running things and people over. :allears:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
The episode in which Dingo accidentally reveals he has a fetish for sniffing librarians.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Real talk for a second, the library in my town has this one girl who works there who is a horrible goonette and every time I go in there, she follows me around and wants to talk about Dr. Who, she uses terms like "LOL" in conversation and she keeps talking about her DnD group.
She's actually invited me twice.
She smells like old maple syrup and cats.
Even were I not already married, I still wouldn't touch that even with Soop's dick.
but he would. :ssh:

There's so much projection going on here I feel like I'm at a movie theater. :smugbert:

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Dooky Dingo posted:

Living life through a video screen? Sounds just like your love life. :smugdog:

Yeah, yeah. I've seen Videodrome too ya' know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
The episode in which Dingo reveals he's completely illiterate.

I can see why you guys aren't exactly wild about this area. Seems like a banal area overall. Have to say that little moment between Jotsam and Technowife was pretty adorable though. :unsmith:

It's also good to know that Jotsam-sama still keeps me in his thoughts. :3:

• Locked thread