Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Dooky Dingo posted:

You just need to play with a siren who has that "shoot to heal you" perk. Damage + Healing = Profit!
Also, Worthington will eventually kill all of us, regardless of class.
Worthington hungers.

I'm pretty sure the Freindly Fire perk for Psychos overrides the Sirens healing bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Bonus objectives usually get you more EXP and work you towards a challenge.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Dooky Dingo posted:

Yeah, see, that's the thing.
If she had died from a skag attack or bullymongs or something, we would just shrug it off as "Eh, Pandora is a dangerous place."
But, because Jack is such a dick already and has been taunting us, we use the death of a person I couldn't have told you the name of before the audio log as justification for wanting Jack's head on a pike.
I don't disagree, it's just really strange... :shepface:

It's good character writing.

Gearbox might not be the best at making a good story but they can make some pretty good/memorable characters.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
I've always liked that the Psycho has a skill tree that is very clearly "use Bandit weapons."

I also like that his skill trees reflect the basic enemies. Bandit, Psycho, and Pyro.

It's sad that all his best lines are tied to the last perk in the Pyro tree though. It's not a bad tree but anyone who doesn't go down it will miss out.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
I soloed Hyperius with my Psycho once. By the end I was just mashing the "use ability" and "swing axe" buttons and wailing on his crotch.

It wasn't really worth it.

• Locked thread