Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drachir D Nalem
Aug 14, 2012
I hope this one goes better than the last BL2 LP. As in it actually gets finished.

Also, Axton is the best class, get more turrets up in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drachir D Nalem
Aug 14, 2012
The best way to deal with bulletsponge bosses is to run around like a headless chicken while your stupidly overpowered buddy that's built his dude specifically to destroy everything within seconds do the job for you. Just as boring in the end, however.

Drachir D Nalem
Aug 14, 2012
I dunno why people don't like having a Commando in BL1, I loved shoot-healing, giving supportfire with a turret and having ammo regen on the same dude. I like the turret in 2 even more, but I wish I could still shoot-heal with Axton since I always spend more time running around supporting those I play with rather than just focusing on murdering. Also tend to die in like two shots because I'm not really good at the game.

Drachir D Nalem
Aug 14, 2012

Judge Tesla posted:

I'm sour to Roland because a good 80% of players in Borderlands 1 were Roland and most of them were terrible at the game, I remember joining public matches and seeing 3 other Rolands and the warcry of "A Siren, oh my god!" would soon follow.

Never really experienced that since I only played with three friends who each chose different classes. I just chose Roland because I am not good at shooters, I like supporting and using turrets.

Drachir D Nalem
Aug 14, 2012
Never watched Dragonball, how different is his voice in that?

• Locked thread