Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I was just thinking that there needed to be an LP of this game and look what i find! Keep up the great work guys.

And the story of the first game is more like a cereal box that sombody has been eating from every time you weren't looking. All of the really exciting poo poo happens while you're not even around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I originally had the "super overpowered Bloodwing build" but i could never get her to do the poo poo you're describing it was more like she'd come out and maybe murder the poo poo out of a few dudes at a time then come back

I was more of a fan of

T1g4h posted:

100% chance for all rounds to ignore shields? :getin:

Did Hunters have a health regen mod as well? I distinctly remember playing 2 player co-op with my friend and switching between 2 different mods for different situations? I know i had one that made a bunch of skills even better and i think the other was a health regen mod.

Soooooo much time wasted glitching the armory and trying to grind 1% drops off of Claptraps in Robot Revolution for those last 2 achievements :suicide:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Boss design has certainly come a long way from Crawmerax in the first game though, god he was annoying.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

You can totally feel super powerful but then you get those times when (say, when you're undergeared/underleveled) and you just get stomped over and over through things that are beyond your control.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Your fun friend left and now you have to play with this weird,smelly,yet pretty smart and highly efficient friend that gets mad if you don't keep your gear updated and rework your characters to be all min/maxy because otherwise you aren't going to stand a chance playing with him.

That's not even getting into the OP level poo poo from Digistruct which i have no clue as it works since that about the point when i stopped playing this game constantly.

That said i'll still be buying the Xbone version so i can do it all again :colbert:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I think everybody is just waiting on either Torgue or Dragon Keep at this point, at least i know i am :v:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Isn't Gunzerker the class that relies on weapons/gear more than all the others? Since your whole power is suppose to be getting the effects from 2 guns at once.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Even worse when you have a poo poo ton of money and they can end up stealing several MILLION away from you at a time if you have that much to lose! It's a scarier feeling than any kind of horror can can give you.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Brick being better than Lilith? Really? I mean sure you could make Brick punch acid or whatever put it did not

Make you invulnerable

Regain your health

Move super fast

explode when it was over

Although i agree that Brick definitely grew into a better character as the series went on while Lilith...well that's Pre-sequel territory isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Grizzled Beagle Productions helping to educate the next generation :3:

• Locked thread