Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Right? I decided he's on my poo poo list the first time I heard him say "butt stallion".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Veloxyll posted:

(battles tend to flow a lot, so if you don't loot poo poo now, you'll forget to loot it the scumbags you're playing it with will steal it from right under your nose. And that is bad.)

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Gentlemen.
Tediore.
Rocket launchers.
I believe that takes care of that discussion.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Dooky Dingo posted:

"Yo Dog! We heard you like explosions, so we made you a rocket launcher that shoots explosives that deal bonus explosive damage and when it's empty, the launcher also explodes so you can explode explosives while you explode explosive barrels!" :shepface:
The definition of pure, unsurpassable beauty.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
IIRC there's actually a log about that somewhere. He thinks long foreign words make them sell better.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Dooky Dingo posted:

Say what you will about the guy and his effectiveness, but he sure knows theatrics like a pro.
"This is a song for Mordecai's stupid bird, in E."
Okay, that's a bit of a low blow, but overly theatrical not very effective does seem to describe his plans pretty drat well. He's just not that smart.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
To be fair said grandma might quite well be responsible for at least half of his neuroses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Judge Tesla posted:

I've never played as Axton personally, man with turret just seemed like the most boring experience to me, see my earlier complaints about Roland in the thread, who was BL1's Man with Turret.
I actually think I had the most fun playing as him, doing the middle tree. Teleport launch adds a whole new angle to using the turret and at level 30, well, it goes nuclear. Literally.
Now Gunzerker, I could never get into, never even saw the appeal of dual wielding.

• Locked thread