Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.

Dooky Dingo posted:

Guys, I really don't care about spoilers. This game is several years old and these forums have already done one LP of this game, so knock off the CIA documents and just talk like regular people.

As for the "damsel" thing, I don't think that's really fair.
Yes, granted, she is a beautiful woman who has been captured and needs rescuing, but she needs rescuing because Handsome Jack has specifically trained and created technology to trap and contain sirens, not because she is powerless.
At the beginning of the game, we also rescue Roland. Does that make him "Damsel-y"? Why not? Just because he has a dick? Lilith isn't human, can you prove she DOESN'T have a dick?
I guess what I'm saying is that I never got the "damsel in distress" vibe from Lilith.
Angel, on the other hand, is another story.

100% spot on.

On the other hand, the double standard is still a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread