Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You guy spent some time talking about the inspiration for Borderlands in the first video. For those that haven't seen it, Codehunters. Borderlands was revealed in 2007 and released in 2009. It changed radically in those three years, this being the original trailer. Codehunters came out in 2007.

I feel like I can't even talk about the contents of the Code Hunters video without some major spoilers, which is saying a lot.

Chuu fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Dec 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Judge Tesla posted:

Of course, your enjoyment of Dragon's Keep is based upon of how much you like Tiny Tina as a character.

I liked her substantially more in Dragon's Keep than in the main game. I think Gearbox was honestly surprised how much backlash they got about her portrayal in the main game. Plus she's required to be a lot more than a walking stereotype for Dragon's Keep to work.

I personally enjoyed Dragon's Keep a lot more than I did the main game..

• Locked thread