Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Judge Tesla posted:

I'd personally say the Spirit in Spirit Temple is probably referring to the fact that the Temple is a place of Spiritual worship, it certainly seems more like a place of worship more than any other of the Temples.

EDIT: Also, in OoT and MM, the Armoured Knights are Iron Knuckles, Darknuts aren't in the games.

Aren't these games also the last appearance of Iron Knuckles so far? Even Smash Bros. 3DS and Hyrule Warriors didn't use them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

ThornBrain posted:

I have four Bomberman LPs lined up (64, Second Attack, Saturn, and Fantasy Race) which will probably get a combined thread again, and I might stream other Bomberman games to go with it. You can vote here on whether I kick that off with 64 or Saturn.

Thanks everyone for watching.

Oh my god yes. :allears:

Totally looking forward to Link Between Worlds too, that pretty quickly became my favorite Zelda game.

• Locked thread