Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
When I wished you a more active thread, thorn, I didn't mean it like this. I'm sorry if I jinxed it somehow. :(

As I mentioned on one of the videos though, I like the idea of a sociopathic link Groose whose unchanging expression and cold stare makes everyone he encounters extremely uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Jesus gently caress why would you make them worse. These assholes terrified child me. It was worse, because in my unobservant daze I didn't realize what they were at first until it screamed and grabbed me. The initial panic of buttons and joystick wiggling didn't work, so I thought that was it. Maybe it would let go. Nope. I got to watch it chow down on my head till death.

I was a dumb kid, but apparently I'm not alone in that.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Judge Tesla posted:

Stalchild's are also one of the generic troop enemies in Hyrule Warriors, nothing is better than killing dozens of them with a single use of a super move, though the annoying rattling they make when they move gets old real fast.

It's fun to watch them fall apart as they die though. Zelda lore never really explains where these monsters really come from though do they? Cause otherwise that's a lot of dead kids in Hyrule field.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

One thing you never mention, and the reason for your 'five rupee in a chest behind a wall', is that if you're dumb enough to have your wooden deku shield. out in the ACTIVE VOLCANO, landing in the lava or getting hit by fire keese will destroy the shield, and that chest has a spare if you found out the hard way.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

You, know I realize king zora is sitting his naked rear end on all the water flowing in from the lake. :stare:

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

...That too.

Man, there a compelling argument somewhere that the contaminated water everywhere accounts for a lot of the weirdness in hyrule.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Thanks for the lp. You guys deliver quality again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

Shiro.

Use bombs whenever you can.

• Locked thread