Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

Judge Tesla posted:

It's kind of funny how easy both King Dodongo and Queen Gohma are, a couple of attacks and they are dead, at least Dodongo gets to prove his worth in Hyrule Warriors though.

By being an even easier boss than Gohma, you mean?

Drakenel posted:

One thing you never mention, and the reason for your 'five rupee in a chest behind a wall', is that if you're dumb enough to have your wooden deku shield. out in the ACTIVE VOLCANO, landing in the lava or getting hit by fire keese will destroy the shield, and that chest has a spare if you found out the hard way.

There's also a Deku Scrub selling spare shields on the first floor, although it's tough to get it to sell you one without having one on you already. I think you can hit it with a seed with good timing, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
Mural.

For obvious reasons.

• Locked thread