Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Question: is the game engine for the 3DS version the same from the original version? I mean, it looks the same, but the added animations skew my perception. Also, 4 items at once, and the ocarina now has its own dedicated button? Makes me wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Yknow, I hate spiders. Not that I'm afraid of them, though the sentiment is slowly approaching that point. And to think that a whole goddamned family got turned into those things. Like, goddamn. What do they eat? How? Actually, no. I don't want to know how it would work. Enough spider talk.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I like DIO.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

pointlessone posted:

IT WAS I DIO
For the 12 character name.

Fixed it for you, so that the entry could be understood easier. And this is what I throw my vote to.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Always DIO. No matter what.

Unless it involves dogs. Then it's just too cruel for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

MelvinBison posted:

Konohana. So we can count the number of breads we've baked in our life.

I swear to God, you had better count those breads.

• Locked thread