Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Fun fact:

OOT (N64 Cart) Render Size: 320 x 240

3DS Render Size: 400×240 pixel

So this means the 'bitrate' is better than the N64. :v:

Of course, the Virtual Console and The Collector Disc both doubled the render size to 640x480, so that's what most people remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Silegna posted:

Is that why the OoT on the Gamecube disc was streched and really blurry polys? Wait, there were two GCN OoTs. One was master quest.

That's mostly because running something 640x480 on anything besides an older CRT does not look great.

CRT TVs hid a lot of sins. (Even in gamecube games, take TTYD and it's texture compression)

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Neruz posted:

Oh hey cool the power bracelet actually appears on Link's arm, that's a really neat thing they did for the HD remake. I wonder what other items will show up on his model.

It does that in the original game too! :science:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Voting for Dio as well.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

ManlyGrunting posted:

DIO x 2 combo, all the way.

The adventures of Dio and ITID (It was I Dio) sound amazing.

The combo sounds good to me.

• Locked thread