Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Drakenel posted:

It's fun to watch them fall apart as they die though. Zelda lore never really explains where these monsters really come from though do they? Cause otherwise that's a lot of dead kids in Hyrule field.

If it hasn't been confirmed, the big theory is they're child soldiers from a messed-up time in Hyrule's history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
I'll shy away from Strawhat memes and go with general memes: Duane.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Glaive17 posted:

Dio, IT WAS I DIO and Female.

Agreed.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Konohana. So we can count the number of breads we've baked in our life.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
There was also a Jabu Jabu dungeon in Oracle of Ages. They couldn't really capture the "stomach" aesthetic since, well, it was on the Game Boy, but at least the dungeon looks like a fish.
For comparison:

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Drakenel posted:

You, know I realize king zora is sitting his naked rear end on all the water flowing in from the lake. :stare:

The Zora are credited with the invention of the bidet.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
As a kid, whenever I visited my maternal grandmother, I spent most of my time playing my cousin's NES that he kept at her house for some reason. There was a good assortment of games (Batman, Mega Man 4-6, Kirby's Adventure), but somehow the game we spent the most time on was Bible Adventures (my cousin also had King of Kings, but it never worked). I'm still sort of proud I managed to beat the Noah's Ark section.

Baby Moses can go gently caress himself though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Wow. Groose just hunted lost souls to extinction. That's impressive.

• Locked thread