Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Hyrule timeline was set by people in Nintendo gathered around a Pachinko machine with the balls all labeled with different games. The CD-I ones were set on the other end of the table away from everything else and they just attached connectors to whatever came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mordaedil posted:

"I don't like it, so they should change it, because nobody will care if they change it" is your argument, but really, there isn't any incentive for Nintendo to actually go back now that they've made an official statement of how they are connected.

Okay, lemme try snarking Rigged Death Trap's point and seeing if that helps.

'Obviously, knowing that Skyward Sword takes place during Minish Cap which itself is happening concurrently as Phantom Hourglass which oddly enough ends just seven minutes before Ocarina of Time begins helps improve the incredible Legend of Zelda series's cumulative quality tenfold. :smug:'

"Totally a Rigged Death Trap" posted:

Okay, so now we have a list of which game came before/after the others.

How does that affect the games when they don't do things related to the last ones like Metal Gear Solid or Dead Rising or Batman Arkham series do? It's like caring when each Far Cry game is happening.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

Travis is currently recovering from a throat infection, and he encouraged me and Yoshi to do some recording without him during the downtime, so I figured it was as good a time as ever to start bringing in some guest commentators.

Wait, was that really Travis' last episode after all?!

And Shane

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bluebell for gameplay purposes. But call it Konohana anyway for maximum :japan:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

If my 3DS capture doesn't completely give out, my next Zelda LP will be A Link Between Worlds. Before that though, I have four Bomberman LPs lined up (64, Second Attack, Saturn, and Fantasy Race) which will probably get a combined thread again, and I might stream other Bomberman games to go with it. You can vote here on whether I kick that off with 64 or Saturn.

Thanks everyone for watching.

Christ, even more Bomberman? Goodness gracious.

• Locked thread