Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Bluebell for sure. Obnoxious amounts of plaid sounds right up my alley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I forget, can you do anything with Flat and Sharp's poe souls?

Also, that red ice is actually just a form of transparent crystal which the Blue Flame can cleanse. It's why the ice is evil, and why the holy fire only melts the red ice :eng101:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

If SA cared about update frequency then Your Evil Twin would have been kicked out years ago

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Isn't there another Ruto cutscene in the water dungeon? I could swear you meet her again if you go through a sorta weird way and get lost

E: also it's implied that the owl is actually the Light Sage. Once he pawns off that Light Medallion on you, he fucks off

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Fun Music Fact! The "main" instrument of the Shadow Temple is a bongo because of Bongo Bongo. :eng101:

Also, the Hover Boots (i think) help out with him hitting the drumhead, you don't bounce around as much? Or something?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

You better follow through on the 17th. No better birthday present than the end of a long-watched and awaited LP :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Yoshi that Parks and Rec reference was loving ama

• Locked thread