Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xalenda
Mar 3, 2014
Hey y'all (eeee, talking to THORNBRAIN!!!!), first time poster on this here awesome site.

What's this I heard about no more Travis?!
Is it something we've done? Did we not love him enough?
WE LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!!!!

...come back to us...

(Also, we need more Olivia in the LPs, she's so cute!~)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xalenda
Mar 3, 2014

Carbon dioxide posted:

Hahaha nobody will even notice he's gone. All their voices sound exactly the same anyway.
That's not true, I like your LPs, guys.

Also if you really think he's leaving you didn't listen to the video properly.

I admit... I kinda posted halfway through the video, rather than listen to it all the way.
I feel very dumb.
Now to return to lurking and never saying anything.
(P.S. MORE OLIVIA DERN IT!)

Xalenda
Mar 3, 2014
So, seeing as how the last post was made back in March...

You guys ever gonna finish this thing? Or the Windwaker LP?

I understand that you're doing other LPs, that's fine and dandy;
it's just sad that my favourite Zelda (WW) just sort of got left hanging, and now this one did too, and just when it was getting to the really good stuff.

In any case, I hope you guys finish these two games.

Xalenda
Mar 3, 2014

ThornBrain posted:

We're recording new parts for both right now.

You guys rock - these are two of my favourite games, and I love watching you play them / riff on them.

• Locked thread