Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
I've always been deeply disappointed that the baby Deku tree didn't have the rocking 'stache of the older tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
The Youtube commenter that was making all the fuss later admitted that he essentially had a long standing case of hurt feelings over being Retsupuraed. And clearly, since his amazing LP work was subjected to such mockery, no one else could have an LP worth anything.

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

IronSaber posted:

Are you able to sell blue fire to the one homeless guy in Kakariko?

That would certainly be a novel approach to solving the homelessness problem in Kakariko.

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
Thorn, Legend of the River King is pretty good. I remember it vaguely so my facts may be off, but I sort of recall a Nintendo Power hint for one of the games that was the only saving grace for my fishing career. It had actual mechanics that my child mind didn't have time for, but that game destroyed long car rides.

• Locked thread