Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

^ Vaati is presented as the main villain, but in a move that everyone familiar with Zelda games, Ganon was behind Vaati's revival.

Silegna posted:

*Cough* Four Swords Adventures *Cough*. Then again, I don't think that one is canon.

It's considered canon, but it occupies a weird place as apparently it's placed after Twilight Princess (despite it having A Link To The Past and "Toon Link" aesthetics). It also features a ganon that reincarnated in much the same way that Link and Zelda reincarnate (rather then just sealed away).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Pixeltendo posted:

Does that mean there was once a Raiden in the Zelda universe.

MGS2 Raiden or Revengence Raiden?

On a more serious note, a Zelda game with a Raiden-esque character might be interesting. Maybe.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

Neruz posted:

Stalfos are a recurring enemy in the Zelda series that typically appear as some kind of animated skeleton and rarely possess significant combat prowess, though there are exceptions.

There, that is all you need to know about Stalfos.

Stalfos aren't even that original (maybe apart from the name) since animated skeletons have been showing up in fiction for a really long time and pretty much served as an undead humanoid enemy that's easily destroyed by the heroes with little remorse. A role that's kind of been taken over by the modern zombie today.

• Locked thread