Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

It really was the best game this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Nintendo really have been giving it their all with a new Mario game last Christmas, a new Mario Kart game earlier this year, a new Smash Bros on both platforms, and all sorts of other misc poo poo, only for a South Park game to be the sleeper hit of the year and a better game than anything else released in a long time lol

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

CrusherEAGLE posted:

Guys i have a really important question

i've only watched the first 13 seasons of south park

will I be fine starting to play the game now

or should I watch the last 5 seasons and then start

I really wanna play but I also like references

it's got more references to old things than new actually so you'd be good. you could watch the black friday/game of thrones parody episodes from a couple of years back tho if you wanted to have context on the whole wizards vs. elves thing the kids are suddenly into

• Locked thread