Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Charle's bedroom looks like my moms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Declan MacManus posted:

Where do you think that picture was taken

:iceburn:

For real, I want Charles to be my stepdad, even if I'm 32 now.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I'm pretty sure its "The type of Stingray" not "The exact Stingray", since I am pretty sure that Stingray got away.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Papercut posted:

I just realized my only copy is on my desktop, so you're going to have to wait for Corsair to send me a working power supply. :doh:

I think this is a likely story and in reality you are writing it now to cover. I am still ok with this.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

straight up brolic posted:

lebron is not cool

Take away the "best athlete in the world" Lebron is a suburban guy who like HGTV rehab shows, men's fashion, light-touch social issues, and Judd Apatow movies. He's a quintessential early-30s suburban dad.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

He really had an opportunity to add a vest and didn't. The real MVPs tell trapped body heat "Not Today".

Although I just noticed he's wearing capri's with slip-ons, so maybe this is perfect.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

attackmole posted:

Kawhi keeping it simple but nice.

There is 0% chance that Kawhi isn't rocking his jersey and shorts under his clothes 24x7.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Would that be a V Tunic?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

apparently kevin love's hair is white perm'd out like that because he 'accidentally used his dogs shampoo'

This is a good sentence.

I now have "Kevin Love Dog Shampoo" in my search history and I couldn't be happier about it.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

if you guys want my input, fashion for an authority figure is a lot about dressing for projection...so a task-master like scott skiles actually dresses very well when he looks like this:

he wears austere, spartan looks that put him beyond rebuke, while also looking fairly nice and wearing wide lapels that project confidence and power, rather than style. these suits will have structure in the shoulders and feature lots of greys, browns, and dark blues in the palette.

Brad Stevens on the other hand, who's more of a players first kind of guy looks great when he rocks a sleek european cut and a nice team colored tie. Blacks, greys, and laid back shoulder cuts are more appropriate for coaches like Stevens.

these coaches, who dress to their personality do it better than Fisher, who objectively has the best clothes of all the coaches in the league, because he comes off as someone that puts himself before the players.

e: doc rivers has the best suit in the league, but it's only one suit and he looks like poo poo in anything else, so he's disqualified. The blue pinstripe look is perfect on him.

this is basically perfect.

Please make brolic a mod

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

He spent $600 to look like someone painting the rec room.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Carlosologist posted:

Draymond seriously needs to get into contact with some people that can help him dress better

He knows what he is doing. Keep looking awkward Draymond

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

cougar cub posted:

Seconding soldier IX. The X's are hot garbage on the court though.

Yeup, I play with the Soldier IX

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/stackmack/status/799047126953132032

Drake rocking the Doris Burke shirt is extremely good

Whelp, this is the first time I've actually wanted to buy something from the NBA fashion thread.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I'm not saying they are Nazi's, but I am saying a Nazi shoe company would probably first approach Matt Bonner.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Matt Bonner is an untermensch though...

You make exceptions for those who have shown they have risen above. He is a sandwich hunter, but check Storm Front to see what "Sandwich" is code for....

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Those look like when your 40 year old suburban mom wants to ball out.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Steph Curry's dumb shoes is why the 73 win team doesn't have a ring. I hope he keeps releasing dumb shoes.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

When you got to bring your churned butter to market at 5 but got a game at 7.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I love how the NBA dress code has evolved from making fashion statements to just straight up playing dress up. Are we going to see our first NBA Cosplay? Have we already?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTP1hpVhTd0/

Whoops, collision.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

The Mighty Towering Evergeens of Cleveland.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Are people calling him Brodie because he looks like that Wire character? Because that dude's name was Bodie.

He calls himself and his brother that, and named his dog Brodie. It's sort of a family moniker that gets applied to him. The resemblance is a coincidence.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Pretty obvious he got an imported switch and is playing the SEIKEN DENSETSU COLLECTION

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Luke Walton should spend time in his press conferences talking about how Lavar Ball has lost control of his company.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

basically what i want on my feet is an abstract color palette representation of the olivia newton john let's get physical video

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Did he chew on that collar?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

creamcorn posted:

Speaking of terribly fitting suits, someone needs to take Kareem to the tailor asap.

How many games would that starting 5 be able to win today?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Really good players playing in non Olympic years is really not the norm too. They were a bit recently but it's not a surprise that pendulum is swinging back.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ahhhhahahaha

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jared Dudley wore...something

https://twitter.com/ComplexSneakers/status/1188627760169836545

Bron in the same thing I wear on Sundays.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Long coats and covers are cool and need to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Pants: +1 armor, +1 Carry