Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Is Carmelo's iceman hat real? Is this photo undoctored?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Steve Kerr has had the same loving haircut for decades

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

attackmole posted:

Does anyone have the picture of Melo wearing the custom Ray Charles shirt? It exists and its amazing but its hard to find.

E: found it.

The world really owes Kanye West a thank you for killing the adult toddler look and ringing in the Westbrook look

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

WhyteRyce posted:

Why is the crotch so low on that

Drop crotch pants had a moment like 2 years before they trickled down to Russ

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

straight up brolic posted:

weird opinion alert: i actually like Jalen's draft day suit and tie for some reason

The suit itself isn't that bad, it just doesn't come together. He could wear a shirt with the tie pattern and a plainer tie that echoed the stripe and some fo the pattern and if he was Westbrook confident and fit, could pull it off. It's an amateur looking cut and styling and he seems James Harden style self conscious which makes it harder to sell everything.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Three kids, standing on each other's shoulders

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

what....what is this? i've never seen this article of clothing before

It's from Dries Van Noten spring 2015 menswear collection. It's like a traditional shooting shirt (leather shoulder for shotgun butt) But with stupid dangling holster inferring pattern, straps, and a generally stupid silhouette. Dries has done a few different shooting shirts like this over the last few years.

This is how it looked on the runway

http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/spring-2015-menswear/dries-van-noten/collection This is the collection. You can see a few similar shirts in the collections before and after it.

It looks really bad on him

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 26, 2015

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Lance being an adult toddler changes everything. He struggled in Charlotte because it doesn't have a creche like atmosphere. They need to paint disney murals in the practice facility and get him a little cot for naps during halftime. Is anyone getting him juice during tv timeouts??? ?? And if so are they making sure it's in his special cup with the frozen characters that changes color?????

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Hahaha. This is very silly. I remember when low rise, slim fitting jeans became popular. In high school I had to make my own, and you could only buy them womens models until like 2007.

The rise of low rise jeans was followed soon after by clingy extra long shirts so that girls could wear low rise jeans without actually exposing skin. Very contradictory. But you may remember the look of a black or white cotton poly tube over the top of those jeans. This is an artifcat of a trend reaction without the original component of the trend. Just silly

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Instagram came to life and married Michael Jordan

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

WhyteRyce posted:

The only sweater he could find at Kohl's which didn't have a logo on it

Hahahahaa

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

This is a good 'leg size of a 7' man' reference for the famous Tyson Chandler photo

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

soggybagel posted:

Where am I allowed to register my complaints about how bad the new Clippers logo is?

The clippers text is unbalanced. The black uniform looks really bad. It looks kind of rushed and like an attempt to be as different as possible from the old style. The clippers had great uniforms, even if they were just recolored lakers jerseys.

The ball is also a court, which is a very silly thing.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Metapod posted:

it's like they said how can we make a worse logo and jersey then okc then someone with a lot of power walked in the middle of it and loved the idea

:lol:

It seems that they're trying for a Paul Randish look, but have executed it poorly, there's no trace of the human hand, just several generic elements organized the paper clip motif. What are the borders doing? Did they decide on black jerseys when they saw that the logo reads C-LA rather than LA-C on white? If they'd just drawn a kink in the C and made the A follow that, it would be much more natural and would read properly.

Okc's jerseys are pretty bad. Russ looks good in all of them, but KD and Serge look off in blue. Something about the colors and the type. The logo remains really lovely. I don't understand why teams confine themselves to the lovely contemporary trends so often. I guess they look cool to old businessmen. Imagine a logo.... BUT IT'S TILTED... AND IT HAS A HUGE BLACK BEZEL!!

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jun 1, 2015

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

NBA Style

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

here's the unedited version, which was too controversial for the website

http://nbasartorial.tumblr.com/

Nice work

This photo will be legendary some day

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

the red wine bath god is back with a massive spread in bloomberg

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-30/amar-e-stoudemire-s-incredible-high-style-life-a-q-a

e: to be fair he unfortunately looks great in most of the pics except the one on the right

The bargain Beyonce and elongated Kanye costume gala

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Mornacale posted:

The real challenge is being that goddamn fit at that age.

I will bet you 1000 dollars that he is on T and HGH

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

That's west african style brother

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Metapod posted:

So you guys are telling me this is common :stare:

It's not "common" It's like a logans run 70s space ageification sort of alteration of several different strains of west african style. There's european style suiting. There's a traditional menswear subculture with its own local twists, and then there are tons of various local styles. This is sort of a fusion of all that. It's not that eye popping if you're familiar, I can see how it would be if you just saw a guy walking down the street dressed that way.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Vice sucks, but you should have a laugh and have a look about what Ben Gordon's wearing in this video. Then watch the one about Darnell Dockett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONRwRCgrH-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZZtNIISHfg

And you can have a smile about Ty Lawson trying to copy Chris Brown exactly. Shameful, Ty.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Russel Westbrook married his college sweetheart. Her body language seems to say "I don't really like this man"

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Mornacale posted:

She's just nervous about what it's going to be like to bear the first human/dinosaur hybrid baby in history.

Saying that Russell Westbrook looks like littlefoot is just so problematic that I can't even believe it

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Is he not wearing socks?

I would say yes, but they look sheer or lacey. I wouldn't put it past him to have his sock supplier make him some bridal veil material socks or something like that. We'll need higher resolution photos to be sure

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

I'm not sure if the kanye inspired mix and matched runway looks thing is a good idea for someone with the stocky body of a journeyman bricklayer

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

net work error posted:

How much does it cost to be a fashion pilgrim?

I would say his outfit minus the chain and the bracelet is like $1500

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Gay 1985 wall street is not what I would have expected from Kevin Love, but you can't say he doesn't wear it well.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

chunkles posted:

Calvin is glorious

I prefer Calvin Murphy at his best to Craig Sager, but at his worst, he's baaaad

Bonus Sager

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

Julius Randle has averaged 15.6/11.2 on 50% shooting and 88% free throws since frosting his tips (can you call it that for curly hair?).

Style lifts you up, way up

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

hahahaha

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Beautiful

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Love Anderson's bangs
You know he fucks

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Apr 21, 2016

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
You don't even know

https://twitter.com/StarburyMarbury/status/717148927926149120
https://twitter.com/StarburyMarbury/status/717161642501529600
https://twitter.com/StarburyMarbury/status/724381406261043200
https://twitter.com/StarburyMarbury/status/709222818207166464

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 25, 2016

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Cranberry/Grey is such a "guy at the shop picked this out for me" look

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Appreciate the effort

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

EvanTH posted:

what the hell is that on her feet

she looks like the corruption is taking hold in her veins and it's shifting her to the demon version from the toes up

that can't be healthy

Why does Dwanye Wade bind his wife's feeet

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Microbrew Stickie 7s

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The cell phone belt holster 11s