Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

This is excellent. Also, what was that one really good Twitter account for NBA fashions. They had all the fashions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

How does nobody else think Hali dresses fly as hell

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

Dexo posted:

He dresses like those respectability assholes lmao.

He is in those black folks in suit marches to try and show that they are one of the good ones.

Probably has a number of "I am not my ancestors..you can get these hands shirts" he wears casually.

This is probably the meanest thing I've said about someone, I'm mostly kidding but dear god that's all I see when he dresses up like that

Haha that’s fair. I think his coats and ties are cool, but I’m also not the most fashionable. I guess he’s chasing an old look as much as the players who are rocking JNCOs and other 90s poo poo.