Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
MGS3D is primo in air gameing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Silver Striker posted:

gently caress off, anti-gamer.

But I love games. I even love 3DS games. I just haven't played a 3DS game as amazing as Fire Emblem: Awakening, and it was the first one to pop to mind.

So much so that I forgot the rest of my own library.

Slur fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Dec 27, 2014

Dec 26, 2012

Slur posted:

It plays Fire Emblem: Awakening...and...and...

...and...

I've got nothing.

EDIT: Do you have a good enough laptop to play some Steam games, OP?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Awakening is my least favorite 3DS game by far and I own Paper Mario Sticker Star.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

Awakening is my least favorite 3DS game by far and I own Paper Mario Sticker Star.

It has some hot babes, but I think it's the weakest Fire Emblem I've ever played.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Didn't read the thread but I agree with everyone who said binding of isaac

ellbent
May 2, 2007

I NEVER HAD SOUL
Play Tales of Maj'Eyal. It is a free good roguelike (with tileset) that is not as loving dumb as NetHack, etc. It is pretty chill and will eat up a lot of time before you know it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

gameboy micro + final fantasy tactics advance

thank me later :)

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

is the fire emblem actually good though im curious

Dec 26, 2012

Poniard posted:

i dont like it much

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Poniard posted:

I'm not an expert on Fire Emblem games, but Awakening is the weakest one I have played. It focuses on the dumber parts of the series instead of the better parts, IMO.

Dec 26, 2012

ive played all but the very first nes one and thats more or less correct

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

I'm not an expert on Fire Emblem games, but Awakening is the weakest one I have played. It focuses on the dumber parts of the series instead of the better parts, IMO.

well i heard it was tight so I'm still gonna buy it

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

gay skull posted:

well i heard it was tight so I'm still gonna buy it

It is tight and Silver is wrong.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Aerobiz
Pilotwings
Ace combat

to name a few

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
I use my airplane trips to try to improve my Super Metroid clear times and percentages, OP.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
microsoft flight simulator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was on an overseas flight that was like 10 hours long and instead of sleeping i played persona 4 golden the entire time and landed in france without being able to sleep, so for the 8 days i was there I stayed up until 4 am everyday maxing out social links and slaying shadows.

• Locked thread