Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

the story telling is clunky and its bad

the trailer was really cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

DrPossum posted:

I gave up on ep 3 when it was obvious suit guy was just *wild card* plot device and the rest is just power trip teenage delusion honeypot

I was dead inside before it started but a long forgotten anger stirred when the main IM FUCKIN CRAZY LIKE DON DRAPER BUT WITH COMPUTERS guy hosed the upstart ingrate disaffected kickass hackers wet dream lady for no discernible reason other than to make a bad show seem edgy by having saucy sex scenes

the main computer nerd guy has a decent plot thread leading up to the real story start, his (smart talented) wife wants him to stop being a depressive piece of poo poo. sees a spark in him with all this drama with the crazy guy and then it all fell apart what it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time a show tried SO HAAARD TO BE MAD MEN

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Tankakern posted:

the series are fine except for the lame-rear end ending

wrong

was bad from ep 1

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Cat Face Joe posted:

has any1 watched marco polo on netflix its v. good

I heard it was trite poo poo please defend your opinions

a cyberpunk goose