Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Watching the last update, this is all I could see:

"At last, my arm is complete again!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

quote:

SCRIPT: NEOPETS_ACT3_308B1.bik
      by InstantGrat92

Werelupe King: Well, well, well, didn't expect to see you down here, freak!
Roberta: Give back the amulet! It's not yours!
Tor: Yeah, we worked really hard to get this far! You can't keep Werelupe Woods like this forever!
Werelupe King: I can, and I shall. Do you know what we do with lupes like you?
Tor: Challenge them to a fair arena battle?
Werelupe King: Well, usually I skewer them and eat them for dinner, but I'm up for some fun.

*audience, consisting of an Aisha and a Draik, oohs and ahhs*

Tor: [looks into Roberta's detailed anime eyes]
Tor: It's time for that wolf bastard, and that slightly less wolf bastard. To pay. For. What. They've. Done.

*audience cheers*

Tor: Let's get 'em!
Tor: [mouth awkwardly hangs openly on the screen as the game loads the next cutscene]

NEW EPISODE: XIV. Tim

Suspicious Dish fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 25, 2015

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Is that supposed to end on a cliffhanger right after "I read the strategy guide"?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Nope! YouTube has been breaking a lot in processing for me recently, for some reason. It was fine when I checked the 480p version last night. I'll do a reupload soon, sorry about this.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Let's try a reupload! Seems to be correct length now, but definitely let me know if it chops it again once the HD turns on.

NEW EPISODE: XIV. Tim

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
neopets ends in such a way similar to The Sopranos so it's understandable

also im gonna meme one sec

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Thank you for your excellent thread contribution! Into the fanart section it goes!

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Last time, Tim tried to get our upper hand, but instead, we got his! With that out of the way, we can head into the sewers to retrieve the Wand of MacGuffin and save the Neoverse! But the sewers are an ancient myth, and the only people who know how to get in are the Untrustworthy Dutch Meercas (official title) associated with Rory the Shady Guy. You know what they say, never trust a Smiling Meerca! These Meercas want something, and that something means we have to go save Market Town from the curse of the taxes! Whoa!

NEW EPISODE: XVI: Shifty

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.
What's in the disturbing thumbnail you tease?!

:argh: :argh: :argh:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

WeeabooJudas posted:

What's in the disturbing thumbnail you tease?!

:argh: :argh: :argh:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Ah, the traditional vegetable thumbnail

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I'm having a really hard time deciding if this game had too much or not enough effort put into it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
neopets the sarkest faerie is very good and thats all you need to know

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

Putty posted:

neopets the sarkest faerie is very good and thats all you need to know

Tron crossover?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
This game is diarrhea dump poop rear end purple. *gunshot sound effect* Has anyone said buttcoin yet?

NEW EPISODE: XVII: Bitcoin

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Skyridge posted:

I'm having a really hard time deciding if this game had too much or not enough effort put into it.

This game has exact amount of effort it needs.

Also, sorry about the slump in updates lately! Juliana has been on va-cay, Grat has been on school, and I've been on an inconvenient timezone. That said, we've built up a bit of a backlog now, so expect updates weekly from now on until the end of the year!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm starting to think this game might not be the hidden gem you purport it to be.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Suspicious Dish posted:

This game has exact amount of effort it needs.

Also, sorry about the slump in updates lately! Juliana has been on va-cay, Grat has been on school, and I've been on an inconvenient timezone. That said, we've built up a bit of a backlog now, so expect updates weekly from now on until the end of the year!

Jesus christ how long is this game

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dr.Smasher posted:

Jesus christ how long is this game

There are at least 8 more episodes left. Depends on how much optional content I subject you guys to.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
The citizens of wherever the gently caress you were weren't glitched out. No, Nina and Joku were just painted with the elusive 1,000,000 Neopoint Furniture paintbrush.

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

When you want to laugh cry as hard as you can, when you want to cry laugh all you can. When you see rain, just think of it as the world laughing with you, and laugh until you can't anymore.

Bluhman posted:

The citizens of wherever the gently caress you were weren't glitched out. No, Nina and Joku were just painted with the elusive 1,000,000 Neopoint Furniture paintbrush.

Lol if you think paintbrushes were THAT cheap.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"I can't stop thinking about Homestuck." - Instant Grat Blackmail 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Panboy
May 20, 2010

Le'me tell ya'll about them Apples.

Ah yes a car with no wheels the perfect real world analog to doge coins and their usefulness.

How did this game get past playtesting with an entire area with no colour or shading what even happened there?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Panboy posted:

How did this game get past playtesting with an entire area with no colour or shading what even happened there?

I was actually wondering if it was my PS2 or capture card, so I checked out another video of someone playing it on the internet and it's just as bad!

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

Maybe if more people bought bonds the castle would be fortified enough to protect itself.

:911: UNCLE SHOYRU NEEDS YOU FOR THE NEOPIAN FORCES :911:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
This game hates you and everything you stand for.

NEW EPISODE: XVIII: Tedium

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Those Neopets that let you into the sewers are the most inadvertently creepy thing I've seen in a while.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
dish hosed up the link for episode 18 in the OP posting this before he can cover up his mistake

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
It took me a long time to put this episode together, and Juliana wasn't around for a few weekends, so I'm breaking my promise of "one episode a week", two weeks in. Impressive.

Please enjoy the following 43 minutes of engaging Neopets gameplay.

NEW EPISODE: XIX: Ouiblette

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Fanart contest: Visualise the correct aspect ratio monster.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i didn't know the wave dancing skeleton gif came in sombrero format

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy
Is whasp the French pronunciation of wasp?

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR
Oh I was also at Youmacon, if I'd known you were going to be there I would have tried to stop by. Hope your panel went well! :)

lick it or ticket
Apr 12, 2013

I'll probably just get Rock Band when it gets to WiiU in three years or whenever.

I still got my instruments and DLC.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
I just wanted to say that this is my favorite LP on the active forums. You all should be very proud.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Beefstew posted:

I just wanted to say that this is my favorite LP on the active forums. You all should be very proud.

Please make sure to like, subscribe, and recommend to all your friends! Thank you for being an active contributor in the social network.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Suspicious Dish posted:

This game hates you and everything you stand for.

NEW EPISODE: XVIII: Tedium
the environment art in this game makes me want to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Not as much as the cutscenes though. barf. baaaaaaaaaarf

• Locked thread