Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Digimon Adventure (movie, 21 minutes)
Digimon Adventure (series, 54 episodes)
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! (movie, 40 minutes)
Digimon Adventure 02 (series, 50 episodes)
Digimon Adventure 02: Digimon Hurricane Landing!! Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals (movie, 70 minutes)
Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back (movie, 29 minutes)
Digimon Tamers (series, 51 episodes)
Digimon Tamers: The Adventurers' Battle (movie, 50 minutes)
Digimon Tamers: The Runaway Digimon Express (movie, 30 minutes)
Digimon Frontier (series, 50 episodes)
Digimon Frontier: Revival of the Ancient Digimon!! (movie, 40 minutes)
Digital Monster X-evolution (movie, 76 minutes)
Digimon Savers (series, 48 episodes)
Digimon Savers The Movie: Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!! (movie, 20 minutes)
Digimon Xros Wars (series, 54 episodes)
Digimon Xros Wars: The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time (series, 25 episodes)
Digimon Adventure tri. (6 movies/26 episodes in the Crunchyroll version)
Digimon Universe Appli Monsters (series, 52 episodes)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna (movie, 94 minutes)
Digimon Adventure: (series, 67 episodes)
Digimon Ghost Game (series, 67 episodes)
Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning (movie, 87 minutes)

That's a lot of stuff to watch. Good luck, and keep us updated on how you find everything now. I know my opinions changed a lot when I rewatched everything that existed at the time when I was 19...and that was 12 years ago at this point, so there was a lot less to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Unless it recently went up on streaming or is still in theaters The Beginning won’t be out in a watchable format until the end of May however

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Larryb posted:

Unless it recently went up on streaming or is still in theaters The Beginning won’t be out in a watchable format until the end of May however

I don't think the guy considering watching multiple 50+ episode anime series needs to worry about that

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

King of Solomon posted:

I don't think the guy considering watching multiple 50+ episode anime series needs to worry about that

Fair point. Speaking of which, is the May DVD release a worldwide thing or just for Japan?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I haven’t made a decision yet but geez that all sure puts things in perspective how much I have to watch lol

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The Beginning comes stateside on June 11

https://shoutfactory.com/collections/new-upcoming-releases-1/products/digimon-adventure-02-the-beginning

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I'm doing it guys. I'm going to learn how to play the card game at a real meet-up from real people!

I plan to play ShineGreymon. Gotta rep my boy Masaru!

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Personally it's always a delight to see a Marcus clown car ShineGreymon deck even though it has a 100% win rate against me.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I went but I didn’t have a chance to learn how to play. Met a lot of cool people though, and bought a booster box and a Terriermon and Lopmoj deck. Got a MetalGarurumon parallel card out of the box.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Update - I now know how to play, and have ordered the cards I need for my ShineGreymon deck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Nodosaur posted:

Update - I now know how to play, and have ordered the cards I need for my ShineGreymon deck

If you want to chat about the game, there's a dedicated Digimon channel in the yugioh goons discord that a few of us use. Here's the server link: https://discord.com/invite/QNtT8dHC