Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I hope they get rid of DNA, I was never fond of it.

I could see the main 8 all getting Warps and a couple getting a fifth form, though I would prefer if Matt and Tai didn't steal the spotlight again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

SpazmasterX posted:

Just kidding its actually gonna end with Matt and Sora DNA digivolving and Tai's heart visibly breaking on screen.

Re: your changes, I agree, but they would have to make a serious effort to do worse than Frontier in that regard.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Was there any actual indication of Tai liking Sora? It's been years since I watched the dub and the Japanese version doesn't really mention anything at all beyond Davis and Kari.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Kurui Reiten posted:

Also, from what I remember, that was added in the dub. The writers simply figured "Oh, leading guy and leading lady, they probably get together, duh" and then season 2's ending was like "nope".

They were half right! They just picked the wrong leading guy.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Blaze Dragon posted:

Adventure never shows any attraction between any Chosen Child, probably because they're children and all. Sora and Yamato being a couple comes out of nowhere in 02, but it's not like Taichi showed interest either. Apparently the PSP Adventure game attempts to fix this by showing Yamato having a crush on Sora even there, and Sora liking Taichi, while Taichi is completely oblivious to either one's feelings, because anime protagonist.

It's weird since I don't think any other series is quite that averse to romance. 02 had Daisuke having an obvious, if unreciprocated, crush on Hikari (and Miyako...saying once that Ken was hot, then they get married despite having nearly no interaction in-series, okay). Tamers had a rather long subplot of Takato liking Juri (and, considering the ending, it works out), Frontier had Junpei's also unreciprocated crush on Izumi, Savers...actually also had no romance whatsoever despite the older cast, and Xros Wars has Akari's crush on Taiki (which is reinforced in Hunters), Zenjirou's unreciprocated crush on Nene, Kiriha and Nene being a couple in all but name (even moreso in the manga where Kiriha outright states his love for Nene), and the hilarious antics of Yuu and Airu in Hunters.

With 02, it's actually fine, because there's a 25 year timeskip, which is plenty of time for relationships to develop.

Frontier also had Takuya nearly openly admit to liking Izumi towards the end.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

The kids are 16-18, so it's way more applicable now than in most of the previous seasons.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Onmi posted:

I more complain about the loss of music.

Yeah, Bolero added a lot to the scenes in the real world.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Burkion posted:

Season 2 could very easily be re-written with minor alterations to be the Davis (and Ken in much smaller writing) show.
Yeah, 02 is pretty similar to a Red and Sixth centric Sentai series.

Chakram posted:

I think it'll be fine. Tri will be the seventh series, and the general rule seem to be that only even-numbered series are awful.
Despite the myriad problems it has, I still have a soft spot for Frontier.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Astro Nut posted:

Its mostly because, I'd say, their particular personality traits compliment each other more than they conflict. Tai and Matt are both head strong and stubborn, the main difference is that Tai is quite vocal with his views whilst Matt typically only responds to provocation (such as Tai being an idiot). Izzy lacks the kind of charisma Tai just naturally has, but he's a strong intellectual base for Tai to lean on when he needs support and information when making a plan. When you wanted to figure out how to get something honestly done on the show, then those two were your best bet for it.
It's especially apparent when they're in Vamdemon's castle and the group says "Tai, you're the leader, you make the decisions and we'll follow your lead." His first actual decision as leader of the group is to say "I can't figure this out, so Izzy, you do it. You're our brains."

quote:

Edit: Heck to give a similar comparison from the same company (albeit muuuuuch later), look at Kamen Rider W. Same kinda smart guy/proactive guy dynamic.
And Terui is basically Matt. It works pretty well.

Oh poo poo, and Akiko is Sora! Sort of.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I really wish Our War Game was dubbed in isolation.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Episode 21 was loving amazing. The colors are muted, the camera angles are weird, Hikari is creepy and the whole thing feels like a completely different show than the previous 20 episodes.

The stark contrast really sells that the real world and the Digital World are different and maybe everything was a dream or something.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Oh wow, I never made that connection. One Piece Movie 6 has always been one of my favorites, because the style is so different and the material is so dark.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

vivisecting posted:

So apparently Tri comes out in April. I had just assumed it was scheduled for August 1st. I'm so hype.

August 1st makes so much sense, but I'm super happy they didn't do that.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

mikeycp posted:

Maybe they got better (I don't remember too much about the Inazuma subs), but in their Adventure subs they leave enough stuff untranslated (also honorifics) and their share of unnatural sounding English to really irk me.

e: I realize it's more my taste in translation style than anything else.

No, I agree with you. They kept honorifics and sibling terminology intact and chunks of the text were really awkwardly worded.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Covok posted:

While I have no idea myself since I haven't used fansubs since I was 13, I imagine they wouldn't use twitter since that's a big, flashing, red sign to the content holders.

Over-Time, a Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fansubbing group appears to have a Twitter account.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

forbidden lesbian posted:

lol if you watched a digimon past the third series

I retain a soft spot for Frontier, despite acknowledging that it's way worse than Adventure or Tamers.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

So you're saying it all comes tumbling down? :v:

Oh wow.

forbidden lesbian posted:

Takato as Shinji

Takato's got more of a backbone and actually does stuff, but I can see the comparison.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Burkion posted:

It was a 13 episode anime stretched to 50+ with a budget for only the former.

I keep hearing this and hearing people refute it, so I actually jumped on Google. I found a reference to the actual director's Twitter (and verified that) where someone asked how many episodes was in the original plan. It was 50, not 13.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Burkion posted:

I was mostly making a joke about how bottom of the barrel the budget was for this show.

Well, uh, that's...I mean...

:saddowns:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I enjoyed the first two thirds of Frontier, but I recognize that it loses its rails right after the Sefirotmon arc. That arc started the sidelining of the extra kids and the over spotlighting of Takuya and Kouji that became so bad later.

All six kids getting Hybrids would have helped, but also Kouichi joining as late as he did meant he was stronger than the Hybrids, which made his sidelining even more frustrating.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Yeah, Takuya and Kouji getting the Hybrids was bad enough, but completely depowering the rest of the team to make Takuya and Kouji not strong enough to face the Royal Knights was terrible.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

God, I'd love to see someone do a "why did this thing fail so hard" episode by episode trip report on Frontier similar to the one PoptartsNinja did for Gundam AGE.

That would just be hilarious.
I'm almost tempted to do that, but I've only watched the series in Japanese.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Covok posted:

I don't see how only seeing the Japanese version is stopping you from doing that.

I don't know how much of the series was changed in translation and I expect most people are more familiar with the dub.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Covok posted:

But wouldn't you just be talking about how the series itself messed up, not how the dub screwed up?

Are you trying to convince me to rewatch Frontier?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Dexie posted:

Which Digimon was it that had One Vision?

Because that's the best Digimon song.

I prefer Evo and With the Will.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Blaze Dragon posted:

No mention of Fire? It's a really good opening. Probably my second favourite after Savers' Hirari. Frontier is awful but god it had great songs, even the endings have charm. Then again, bad series have good songs...Hunters is exactly the same. Tagiru Chikara is amazing but it is tied to a bad series and an even worse character.

Yeah, Fire is really good, but Butterfly is better.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

mikeycp posted:

I could've sworn that the end of Adventure revealed that the real crests were their hearts the whole time.

e: I haven't seen 02 since it was on TV though so I guess I could be missing something?

No, that's correct. Apocalymon destroys the physical Crests, so they have to power the evolutions manually.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I would love for 02 to be completely ignored.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Want to re watch tamers, but haven't seen it since my childhood (English and Spanish). My question is what dub should I listen to? Japanese or English

The English dub is actually pretty good.

But here, compare yourself.

English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUpXuYlB-8
Japanese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbUCHbhWg4

I personally think SLASH! and Evo are too awesome to pass up on. One Vision's also really good.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Yeah, in retrospect, Frontier's treatment of Seraphimon is a bit of an early indication of how badly that show treats any character who's not Takuya or Kouji.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I maintain that while Frontier is pretty bad, it's still better than 02.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Blaze Dragon posted:

I disagree. 02 is a trainwreck, but it's an entertaining one, it rarely gets dull. It's badly written, most plots go nowhere, and characters are horribly underused...which are all flaws Frontier also has! But Frontier is horribly dull nearly all the time, making it even worse.

I disagree. I found 02 almost painfully dull from the fall of Chimeramon on. Frontier was at least moderately entertaining up until the fall of Cherubimon.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Covok posted:

I didn't watch anything past season 5 and, thanks to this post, I just saw this.

What...what is the context?

I'm not sure I want to know the context.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

God, I'd love to see someone do a "why did this thing fail so hard" episode by episode trip report on Frontier similar to the one PoptartsNinja did for Gundam AGE.

That would just be hilarious.

Digimon Frontier Trip Report
Episode 1: The Legendary Warrior! Agnimon of Fire

Takuya Kanbara skipped his brother's birthday to catch a train because of a text message and a voice from his cellphone. He nearly got run over by a truck before making his train. Our protagonist.

Takuya made his train, followed another kid because he thought the kid might have gotten the same message and dove into an elevator as it was closing. I'm not sure if he's suicidal or just stupid.

Takuya and the other kid get on different trains. As Takuya explores his train, he meets three other kids: Junpei Shibayama, Izumi Orimoto and Tomoki Himi. Junpei has a thing for Izumi (the only girl) and Tomoki cries a lot.

The train goes vertical and the kids' cellphones turn into Digivices. We're in the Digital World now!

The talking train tells the kids to find "Spirits." Tomoki starts crying again and wants to go home. so he starts walking back along the rail that is suspended in midair. Takuya goes to save him, but is sidetracked by a bunch of fire and some buildings turning into blue code.

A Digimon called Cerberumon wants a Spirit and tries to fry Takuya and two other Digimon to get it. Takuya saves Tomoki and the two Digimon and finds a Spirit. So, he's really really lucky I guess?

The Spirit burns Cerberumon, but not Takuya. Takuya's Digivice floats over to him, it absorbs the Spirit and Takuya transforms into a Digimon: Agnimon of Fire, one of the ten Legendary Warriors (thanks, random expository Digimon!) Agnimon manages to save Tomoki and the extra Digimon from Cerberumon and beat him super quick. Cerberumon turns into a Digiegg and Agnimon turns back into Takuya.

Final Thoughts: As intro episodes go, this one's not bad. We meet four of the five protagonists, who introduce themselves, we see a little of Takuya and Tomoki's personalities and Takuya finds a Spirit and transforms, clearly setting up a series of episodes where each kid finds a Spirit and transforms. We don't know why the kids were called to the Digital World yet, but it's a solid start.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I have a much longer set of thoughts if you guys are interested. I didn't know how much space I should take up.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Episode 1: The Legendary Warrior! Agnimon

Fire is a good opening, but the lyrics make zero sense.

Our goggle-kid is running down the street, looking at his phone and talking about fate.

He stops in an intersection to kick a soccer ball and nearly gets run over. Smart.

Oh hey, it's in media res. We literally just went back less than 10 minutes. We did learn his name: Takuya Kanbara. Takuya's cellphone gets a text and when he responsed, a voice tells him that he's going to play a game to decide his fate and he has to run for a train.

Oh look, he didn't get run over. Kid's gotta run and make his train.

Headbutting the ATM gave him a train ticket? Why can't that work in the real world?

Takuya guesses, based on nothing, that the kid wearing blue might have gotten the same message and follows him into an elevator. I'm not sure if he's suicidal or just stupid.

The elevator goes way way way further down than it should and dumps the kids in front of a bunch of different trains. Takuya's given a final choice to get on or not.

The camera focuses on three specific kids. I'm sure they won't be relevant.

Takuya manages to get on one of the trains and sees the kid in blue staring stoically from another one. Their trains go down different tunnels.

Takuya begins to explore his train and finds a car with the three kids the camera focused on, to the surprise of no one.

The kids begin conversing and introduce themselves: Junpei Shibayama, Izumi Orimoto and Tomoki Himi. Junpei clearly has a thing for Izumi and Tomoki is a terrified kid who is crying. Tomoki didn't want to get on the train, but some kids forced him on.

The lights go out, the kids lose their balance and we get flashes of...something covering each of them. Takuya's cellphone lights up and transforms into a Digivice. The voice welcomes him to the Digital World.

The train, which has a ton of very pointy teeth, has been driving vertically. The track levels out under a brilliant blue sky. The other three kids also now have Digivices. I'm assuming that they also had cellphones. It's Japan, everyone has a cellphone. Interestingly, their Digivices are different colors.

HOLY poo poo THAT IS A MOUTH. THE TRAIN IS ROARING.

There's a bunch of little white things flying next to the train. One splats itself on the window and really creeps out Izumi.

Oh okay, the ENGINE is a monster with a ton of teeth, the rest of the train is just a train.

The camera pulls out and we see the entire Digital World, which is one planet that has a bunch of holes in it. Do planets work like that?

The train stops, the doors open and bunch of little guys stare at our heroes. Some steam billows up behind them and pushes them out of the train.

Oh hey the train talks. And it says it's not a train. It's a Trailmon called Worm. Sure, okay. The kids are in the Fire Terminal.

Oh good, Tomoki is crying again. He wants to go home.

Worm starts to leave and tells the kids that if they want to go home, they need to find the "Spirits."

Tomoki decides that he's going home no matter what and starts running out on the rail...the rail that runs out into midair for a while. Smart.

Takuya takes charge and tells Tomoki that he'll get him home. Then Tomoki nearly falls off the rail. Before Takuya can go save Tomoki, a fire erupts nearby and a bunch of buildings turn into blue code and disappear. A pair of Digimon come running from the fire and bump into Takuya. They're running from Cerberumon, who is looking for a Legendary Spirit.

Cerberumon breathes fire, which turns the whole area into the same blue code, while Takuya jumps the fire, runs out on the rail and saves Tomoki, all while the two Digimon cling to him. Cerberumon eats the town's "Digicode" and the rail starts to list.

Takuya, Tomoki and the two Digimon manage to slide off onto solid ground. Hitting the ground dislodges Takuya's Digivice, which starts to glow. The Digivice shoots a beam of light into a giant flame, which turns into a pillar of light. Inside the pillar of light is a Legendary Spirit.

Cerberumon jumps down, sees the Spirit and charges. Takuya picks up a pipe and tries to stop Cerberumon. As Cerberumon jumps over him, Takuya grabs its tail and they go into the light together.

Cerberumon gets lit on fire and jumps out of the pillar, but the fire doesn't affect Takuya at all. In Takuya's mind, he and something walk into each other. Takuya's Digivice flys over to him, it absorbs the Spirit and we get our first transformation.

A ring of blue code surrounds Takuya's hand. He swipes his Digivice through the code while saying "Spirit Evolution." The code then wraps around his body and forms into pieces of armor. The armor comes together and Takuya becomes Agnimon.

Everyone expresses disbelief at a human becoming a Digimon and one of those two Digimon takes out a book, identifying Takuya's new form as one of the ten Legendary Warriors, Agnimon of Fire.

Agnimon dodges Cerberumon's flame breath, grabs Tomoki and the two Digimon and deposits them safely with Junpei and Izumi. Also, Izumi speaks Italian, apparently.

As Agnimon is jumping down, Cerberumon uses some named attack called "Inferno Gate" and opens a bunch of holes in the air. Agnimon can apparently jump in midair, because he avoids a couple of them before finally falling into pure darkness. Cerberumon has the advantage for a moment, but Agnimon catches him. Cerberumon breathes fire on him, but it doesn't seem to affect him. Agnimon starts spinning and turns into a fire tornado which engulfs Cerberumon and breaks out of the Dark Area. Agnimon kicks Cerberumon, Tomoki and Izumi think it's great and Junpei looks displeased.

Cerberumon is surrounded by more blue code. Agnimon scans the Digicode and Cerberumon turns into a Digiegg, which flies away. Agnimon is surrounded by Digicode and turns back into Takuya. The voice from earlier calls Takuya a Chosen Child and we see the stoic kid wearing blue in a different train.

Final Thoughts: This was a pretty good first episode. While the episode focused a ton on Takuya, we met four of the five main characters and saw bits of their personality, though right now those are The Leader, The Girl, The Kid and The One Crushing on the Girl. Hopefully they'll get a bit more developed later in future episodes, like when they get their own Spirits.

Quincytbb posted:

Feel free to take as much space as you need, I for one am enjoying vicariously rewatching the show through you. Also im probably just misremebering, but Isnt the fire spirit named Agunimon?
The dub calls the Warrior of Fire "Agunimon" and that's not wrong. I'm just going by the subtitles I have.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Adding screencaps is a thing I'll do. Do you guys want me to go through the episodes like I've never seen them or should I talk about stuff from future episodes and foreshadowing and stuff?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Recap: Five kids went to the Digital World on trains, Takuya got a Spirit, evolved into Agnimon and beat up Cerberumon.

Episode 2: Wolfmon of Light! Battle in the Underground Maze!

The crew discusses Takuya's evolution, Takuya presses some buttons on his Digivice and it vomits a bunch of digicode into the city, restoring some of the land.

Hey, a flash of the kid in blue!

All the Digimon are ecstatic that the town is back to normal.

The two Digimon finally introduce themselves. The exposition bird is Bokomon and the rabbit wearing pants is Neemon. I'm not kidding, Neemon is actually a bipedal rabbit wearing pants.

Bokomon starts expositing backstory: Cherubimon caused some Digimon to go crazy and that somehow made the land fall apart and they need the Digicode to be returned to fix the land. Sure.

Junpei feels excluded and marginalized, so he grabs Tomoki and says "let's go home." Tomoki's having none of that, because he's hero worshipping Takuya. Junpei tries to burst that bubble and drags him back to the station.

The focus shifts to the fifth kid, whose name is revealed to be Kouji Minamoto. The voice from the Digivice says that his ~mysteries~ will be ~solved~ but Kouji's too stoic and pragmatic to buy that line. Clearly the voice realizes this, because Kouji's Digivice shows him a map!

Junpei bribes a Pagumon with chocolate to get information on how to get back. They pass Kouji, who couldn't care less.

Junpei then bribes a Trailmon with another chocolate bar, asking for a ride back to the human world. How much chocolate does this kid have?

The Trailmon eats the chocolate and decides to go get more, leaving Junpei and Tomoki behind, just in time for them to get ambushed by the Pagumon's friends who're looking for more chocolate.

Takuya and Izumi are examining the Digimon village when they suddenly realize that Tomoki and Junpei aren't there. Real observant.

Kouji's map disappears, but he finds an entrance to an underground cavern of some sort, with stairs.

Tomoki's terrified and tries to get his Digivice to let him evolve. As they run from the Pagumon, they fall into a hole and Tomoki drops his Digivice.

Takuya and Izumi keep looking for the other two and Takuya acts all protective. Izumi scoffs and him being an adult and they reveal that they're both 10 years old. Seriously? Izumi and Takuya are only 10?

They find Tomoki's Digivice, Izumi trips and grabs Takuya and they fall into the same hole. Izumi gets mad that Takuya isn't calling her by her name (makes more sense in Japanese) and they head off to find the others.

Meanwhile, Junpei and Tomoki are walking in circles. To pacify Tomoki and stop him from crying, Junpei pulls out *another* chocolate bar. Apparently, the Pagumon's noses are incredible, because they appear on the ceiling and descend onto the pair. In the scuffle, three more chocolate bars get sacrificed.

Kouji finds his way into some central room, just as Tomoki and Junpei run in. Their screaming alerts Takuya and Izumi, who also rush to the scene, but not before continuing to snipe at each other.

Kouji decides on a dynamic entry and slides down a pole, which he then breaks with his foot and uses as a bo staff. I guess they're trying to establish him as a badass? Anyway, he beats on the Pagumon for a while and then one evolves into Raremon.

Raremon spits a hugely corrosive acid, so Kouji grabs Tomoki and runs, just as Takuya, Izumi and for some reason, Bokomon and Neemon show up. Takuya yells at his Digivice for a bit and it finally responds.

Takuya evolves to Agnimon again and manages to make Raremon spit up even more acid before anticlimactically changing back to Takuya.

A bunch of light starts streaming in from all the holes Raremon's acid made. Raremon spits more acid at our heroes. Takuya grabs Tomoki and dives out the way, accidentally pushing Kouji into the biggest hole and killing him.

Kouji falls, reaching terminal velocity and happens on a Spirit. All the light beams converge on the big hole, Kouji's Digivice absorbs the Spirit and he transforms. I'm assuming he's still falling at this point?

Somehow, transforming teleports him back up to the room with all the other characters. Obviously, everyone is impressed and Takuya asks if he looked like Wolfmon. Bokomon reads from his book and identifies Wolfmon of Light, another legendary hero.

Wolfmon suffers from an overuse of German terms, but he gets the job done and finishes off Raremon super quick by stabbing Raremon in the head Wolfmon scans Raremon's data and changes back. Takuya apologizes for almost killing Kouji and Kouji decides to be caustic. He says he owes Takuya and they exchange names and then Kouji walks off, cool as a cucumber.

Final thoughts: Kouji's a dick. He and Takuya are clearly being set up as rivals, but more extremely than previous series. Takuya's way more hotheaded than Tai or Davis and Kouji's way colder and meaner than Matt or Ken. We did get a bit of development for Junpei, but not really in a positive way. All in all, not the best follow up to the very solid starting episode.

Chocolate bar count: 6

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

No one's commented on my screencap filenames. :saddowns:

Blaze Dragon posted:

Wolfmon is super cool. It's kind of unfair to compare Kouji to Yamato, since the Adventure group were close to each other since before the series began (Yamato especially, considering he was the only one to know Takeru, being family and all), here we have five children who don't know each other, and in more than one case want nothing to do with each other. Also Ken was way worse when he appeared, considering he was the loving big bad at that time. Ruki was similarly worse, while Kouji's cold and a jerk, he's not trying to kill everyone's Digimon (or, well, everyone, Frontier and all). Not like Kouji and Takuya won't come to blows, but what rival duo haven't hit each other? (Takato and Ruki, but that'd be incredibly unfair for poor Takato).
Your point about Ken is fair, but Yamato starts off really aloof. For the first few episodes, all he cared about is his brother and he clashed with Taichi several times, especially where Takeru was concerned.

quote:

On the German thing, be prepared because this is something Frontier absolutely loves, using attack names in many, many languages. That said, I think it's cool. Can't have English with some Japanese for everything!

:ssh: I've watched Frontier a couple of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Blaze Dragon posted:

The only ones named are "Real Mature" and "When Your Transformation[...]", aren't they? The rest don't show with any names (or have non-joke ones, like "Wolfmon"). Also I don't think many people would just right-click to check on every picture, I sure as hell don't.

That's fair; the one of Takuya is "if your transformation only lasts 20 seconds..." which I thought was a little clever.