Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Jesus, that's pretty in depth for Digimon religion. Do you have a flowchart with pictures so we can see what the Digimon all look like?

I really liked some of Xros Wars and wish the Digimon Hunters would've been much better.

As for the revival, are the originals still supposed to be fictional character? Will Kairi still be haunted by darkness? Will Davis, Cody, Joe and that other girl feature? Or is it a soft reboot of the time time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Ohhhh nooooooo Leomon! :( And it looked like Ken was destroying eggs at the beginning of the episode... so.... he won't be coming back?
I can't believe they didn't even mention the 02 kids at ALL. Surely with these portals opening they should at least discuss bringing them on board, but otherwise it just seems really lovely and cliquey to just exclude them completely. Especially since they're so welcoming to that new annoying girl.

Oh and Joe's a selfish douche. Gomamon was right in dumping him.

3 movies left... who will be the focus of the next ones?

TK/Kairi?

Izzy/Sora?

Matt/Tai/Annoying new girl

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Is that? Machinedramon & Sora and her bird?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So, why didn't the new girl go with them into the Digital World?

And Kairi's rookie was there which was interesting.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Well that was a heap of crap. very unsatisfying Digimon.
Did we really need 3 1/2 episodes of Biyomon being a bitch to Sora? No. FFS this should have been fun, rediscovering the Digimon World, but it was bland, lifeless and boring.

Also, is Gatomon now the only one without a Mega?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
We're not going to see the 02 kids at all, are we?
I expect their defeat at the start of Tri will be forgotten.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

ConanThe3rd posted:

If nothing else, that last shot of Of the digital world complete with 'wild' digimon just goofing off was just amazing.

I got Jurassic Park vibes. Nah nah naa nah nahhhhh

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I want to see the kids back in Tokyo grab all the food/supplies they can before they inevitably go back.

Also, is that the real TK? Since we last saw him a few moments ago on the balcony?

As for Kairi, are they bringing the cat? Is the cat gonna become a digimon or something

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Right now my favourite character is probably Komondomon. He’s such a good dog/tank/submarine.

Can we get them in any games yet?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Well that was a good episode. I love how Ghost Game presents unexpected situations every week. the knives in the head were brutal kills

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Ghost Game - God I loved how ridiculous this episode was. The longer Ghost Game goes on, the more hosed up moments happen. Imagine some 7yo kid watching this show about cats controlling people to dig their own graves.

Love it.

After the disappointment of 2020, I love the Ghost Game series. If it had a bit more of an overarching plot, it would be top tier.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Are there any theories about Kiyoshiro’s wrapped hand?

Any theories? I reckon he’s going to working for the big bad (unwillingly) who cursed him and said something like ‘you’ll be my right hand in the human world you won’t need yours’.

There’ll be a betrayal, redemption moment and then we’ll eventually get his hand back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So with Ghost Game ending soon, what have been some of your favourite episodes from this series?

The first two episodes with Clockmon & Mummymon were a strong start.

Ep 8 - GoKarting for your life was good too.

Ep 21 - Spider Trap house with Arukenimon from 02.

Ep 37 - Sludge Zombies. RIP animals.

Ruli vs Piedmon/Myotismon episodes.

The frozen power plant episode.

But more importantly, what were some of the more gruesome/disturbing deaths we had?

The man burning to death was intense and unexpected.

Egg digimon eating people and turning them to sand.

The scientist just getting thrown into the wall.