Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Oh my gosh, I had no idea there were so many fans of digimon on the forums! :haw:

Watched the anime religiously up to about halfway through Savers. Tamers is my favourite , i've watched it about 50 times.
Never played any of the games, but this was mostly due to their availability at the time. If I could have, I definitely would have checked them out though.

Never touched the manga series before but i'm reading V-tamer right now and loving it. :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Demicol posted:

Does nobody like Digimon Frontier

I can just barely remember Frontiers having watched it years ago, but is that the season with no partners?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I really like Adventure 01 dub and still enjoy it on re-watch. I remember that Adventure 02 dub was also pretty good when I saw it as a kid, but now I just...I just can't sit through it all again.

"DIGIIIIII ARMORRRRRRRRR ENERRRRRRRRRR GIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!"

Also Cody's english dub va was just awful. Are you whispering or talking buddy? Make up your mind.

Worm-mon was cool though.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I remember in one of the early episodes of the Tamers dub, after Takato got his signature goggles, one of his friends calls him "Yolei" and for the longest time i was expecting the Adventure kids to show up.

It'd be interesting to know what they say in the original for that scene.

Also wasn't the teacher voiced by the same va as Kari? I was convinced they were the same person.