Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I started rewatching Savers because I want to watch Digimon get punched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
The weird thing about MagnaAngemon to me is how his attack sent Piedmon and his Vilemon lackeys to another dimension, but when he used it on Black Wargreymon, it was like a vaccum cleaner instead of a gateway to another dimension. Maybe there's something I'm forgetting.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I hope we see a background kid with a Leomon as his/her partner and then a few episodes later we see the kid just crying somewhere in the background.
Does Jeri from Tamers count?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Blaze Dragon posted:

Savers...actually also had no romance whatsoever despite the older cast
You forgot about Ivan's unreciprocated love for Yoshino, but you'll never hear me say that out loud.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Punching digimon to power up your digimon so it can digivolve is a good concept.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Does that mean Savers' protagonists are the strongest? Because Gotsumon brought a bunch of Okuwamon into the real world and they got beat up (I think all by Masaru and Agumon/RizeGreymon?)

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
He can't punch Petitmeramon.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I like that egg alarm clock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I thought Izzy was supposed to be working on looking more fashionable. Those overalls are dinky as gently caress.