Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Sato posted:

Maybe because MagnaAngemon appeared so rarely?

They also seemed to treat Angemon as way more powerful than the other champions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Im wondering if they'll introduce a new evolution gimick or a new tier or something.

I cant imagine a whole series in which we already know all the evolutions. I mean, wheres the fun in that? How can I be 10 again without new forms?

KoB
May 1, 2009
Sora looks wierd.

Gatomon :3:

KoB
May 1, 2009

Omnicrom posted:

When Literally The Worst mentioned the giant boxing ring around the Earth they forgot to mention that at one point the hero takes his giant robot and actually does a bounce off of it to fly around the world really fast. And wonderful early 90s Japanese racism like the Mexican Tequila Gundam piloted by an illegal immigrant or the time Neo USA busts out its superweapon, THE STATUE OF LIBERTY CANNON. And underneath it all it's actually a well written show with good character arcs and a likeable cast. It's both hilarious AND good.

Domon summons his gundam and it bursts out of the Statue of Liberty.

KoB
May 1, 2009
So Ive only seen Adventure and 2, along with bits of Xros Wars because I like big robots and Shoutmon yelling is funny.

What is the deal with all the crazy evolution stuff? How does that one dude fuse with his digimon? How does that other dude transform into a digimon? Is there an explanation to how Masaru can punch Megas in the face?

KoB
May 1, 2009
Wait so punching digimon in the face directly allows his agumon to evolve? Thats great.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Yay 6 movies, that wont take like 20 years or anything.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Agumon has the worst voice IMO. The worst part is that it doesnt even fit any of his forms.

The dub's take on doing different voices for each form is way better. (They might have been the same person but they sounded different enough)

KoB
May 1, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

Chika Sakamoto uses very different voices for Agumon and his evolutions, also. All of the digimon do:

http://youtu.be/0EWtqkQXOV4

Her Agumon voice is terrible.
Old lady trying to be a cutesy dinosaur.
Old Lady trying to be a cutesy dinosaur and trying to go deeper.

She does well as Shoutmon so I dont get why Agumon sounds so terrible.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Also, Tentomon line is the best of the original 8. Accept no substitutes.

:agreed:

KoB
May 1, 2009
Im ready

KoB
May 1, 2009

nehezir posted:

it's on the vita so I'll never play it.

You can frequently get a Vita TV for like 30-40 bucks.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Cyber Sleuth confirmed for February in America.

KoB
May 1, 2009
My favorite part was Izzy having a sweet cushy office and knows French and poo poo. Hes the best and was always my favorite character. Tentomon also the best after Agumon only because dinosaurs are rad. :colbert:

KoB
May 1, 2009
Has anyone ITT played Cyber Sleuth? Is it worth getting next year?

KoB
May 1, 2009
No. Are those considered good in any way?

KoB
May 1, 2009
PS4 is already nearing 40 million units. Thats a bunch.

Would be totally down for a Steam version though. Hopefully more Japanese companies continue to see their competitors succeed on Steam (Bamco).

KoB
May 1, 2009

Classy Hydra posted:

They gave Tales of Zestria a Steam release, so they're clearly interested in testing out that market. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bamco go down that path with later Digimon releases, considering it's less risky to move into online international markets.

Zestiria only got a PS4/Steam release in the West. Tales, in the west, is a decent enough moneymaker that they could ask for that kind of thing. I wouldnt be surprised if Cyber Sleuth is successful that the next game could get pushed for PC.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Finally got my Wormmon enough SPD to turn him into Stingmon and then Paildramon. Also got Metalgreymon and Im only like 2 levels from MagnaAngemmon. Game is cool.

Gotta start working on my Garurumon so I can get Omnimon one day.

KoB
May 1, 2009
In case anyone was wondering, if you DNA digivolve, you lose the other digimon entirely. So if you de-digivolve to get ABI, you need to raise a new partner up to 100% CAM to digivolve again.

KoB
May 1, 2009
They cant seriously be using Ken to do the same exact thing as in 02 right?

Im just going to hope they dont and assume its just someone/something that looks like Ken (he didnt speak afterall) and was controlling Imperialdramon.

KoB
May 1, 2009

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm partially down for Meicomon not actually being a digimon per se (maybe an artificially created one) and thus this evolution is closer to a mutation than a proper Perfect Evolution.

I always thought it was too silly, specially the hair. Tri's version looks pretty slick and cool even.

I just figured that was Mei's proper Champion power level, considering she did absolutely nothing to fellow champion Ogremon.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Next Order looked really bad, is it even worth playing?

KoB
May 1, 2009
Izzy best character, forever and always.

KoB
May 1, 2009
She just hit puberty.

KoB
May 1, 2009

TaurusOxford posted:

I want Super Digimon Wars.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Star Platinum with the infinity stones, nice.